Swoon Thursday #12 - Down To You by Michelle Leighton



The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!


Two words...... Michelle Leighton!!! I read Down To You last week and tweeted my heart out on everything! Swoony bits, funny bits anything!! I love everything Michelle has written and I can’t wait for more!!

I picked a Swoon today which has 4 words all guys want to say to a girl that over analyses everything! And Cash...... Yum! I want one!!
  
Down To You by Michelle Leighton
Published September 21st 2012

My Swoon

A finger beneath my chin tilts my face up.  Cash’s expression is serious and sweet, his face devastatingly handsome.

“You worry too much.  Can’t you just trust me?”

His eyes are boring holes into mine.  I want him so much, but I just don’t know that giving in to him is the smart thing to do.

If only he were more like Nash…

“I don’t know,” I answer him honestly.

e nods in acceptance. “You’ll learn to. I promise.”

And then he kisses me.  It’s a slow, deep kiss that carries meaning and emotion, neither of which I know how to interpret. 

I pull away to speak, but he puts his finger over my lips.  “Shhh, just let me love you, okay?  Don’t think.  Just feel.

His sinfully dark eyes are fathomless, but earnest.  After several seconds, I nod.  He smiles then kisses me again.  Tenderly.

Kindle Loc 3243



Ahuh!! You need to get this one! I am in luuv!! Have you read this one yet? Tell me your favourite bit!!

Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

17 comments:

  1. I sooooo loved this book!! Cash.. *whew* loved him too! Great swoon, but I am sure you could have put the whole book there to swoon over :-P


    Here's my Swoon.

    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole@ The More the MerrierOctober 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM

    Ooh! Very Nice. I haven't read this one yet but it does sound really, really good.
    Thanks for dropping by my Swoon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swoon. I have this on my to buy TBR list.
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is making its way up my TBR list! Great Swoon!


    Here's My Swoon!
    Catarina@Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then, she should hush up and do what he wants. Good swoon!
    My My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scene is definitely swoon worthy! Great choice!!
    Like the addition to your signiture!!

    Thanks for visiting my swoon!!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I loved this book! *fans self* Thanks for reminding me how much.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this swoon! Cash is just too amazing for words. Nice pick, I think I need to re-read this book now! Thanks for stopping by my swoon!


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must read it!! It's a fantastic read!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You'll have to bump it up the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah!! I loved it! Great swoons all the way through!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes she should!! LOL!! Makes sense to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simone helped me with it....again!! Thanx Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmmm.... me too!! I can't wait for the next one, after that ending!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to do that too!! And the Wild Ones.... Love me some Trick!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)