Swoon Thursday # 10 - Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews



The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

If you didn’t already know, I luuv the Kate Daniels Series! Today I wanted to share a little note that Curran wrote to Kate. The build up to this was so funny, I was cacking up!! Here you go......

Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews
Book 3 in the Kate Daniels Series


I’ll be busy for the next eight weeks, so let’s set this for November 15th.


MENU

I want lamb or venison steak. Baked potatoes with honey butter. Corn on the cob. Rolls. And apple pie, like the one you made before. I really liked it. I want it with ice cream.

You owe me one naked dinner, but I’m not a complete beast, so you can wear a bra and panties if you so wish. The blue ones with the bow will do.

Curran,
Beast Lord of Atlanta



It may not be a big swoon but the comedy in it is fantastic!! I will definitely find you more swoon worthy scenes in the future!!
Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!


Naomi

30 comments:

  1. Very funny! I have't heard of this book before so thanks for sharing.

    My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kate Daniels series, great choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Naked dinner, sounds like it could be dangerous! Yet a little exciting :D ha ha
    I liked that swoon!! Thanks for sharing girl!!!


    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great swoon. Here's my Swoon.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. A naked dinner with apple pie and ice-cream. Mmmm!!!!!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does he get what he wants or does she get to slap him for being so demanding?
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is an awesome swoon! Great pick and thanks for stopping by My Swoon


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea @The Bookish BabeOctober 5, 2012 at 1:20 PM

    Oh, I love the swoon! I really need to read this series. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you laugh and swoon at the same time??? Loved it.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought so too, something to think about!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You need to check them out!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very dangerous!! It makes me all giddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanx! I thought it'd lighten everyone's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tell me about it!! Apple and ice cream is every girls dream.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh... good question!! I know what happens, but I will say that it was a bet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanx! I recommend it to everyone! The authors are fantastic, so much humor through the books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think we can!! It leaves it all to the imagination!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! Love this: "You owe me one naked dinner, but I’m not a complete beast, so you can wear a bra and panties if you so wish. The blue ones with the bow will do."

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know!! So much fun.... I luuv Curran!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I thought so too, something to think about!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You need to check them out!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very dangerous!! It makes me all giddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanx! I thought it'd lighten everyone's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tell me about it!! Apple and ice cream is every girls dream.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh... good question!! I know what happens, but I will say that it was a bet!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanx! I recommend it to everyone! The authors are fantastic, so much humor through the books!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think we can!! It leaves it all to the imagination!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. the autumn reviewMay 23, 2015 at 9:06 AM

    OMG! Love this: "You owe me one naked dinner, but I’m not a complete beast, so you can wear a bra and panties if you so wish. The blue ones with the bow will do."

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)