Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 146


Things have been pretty quiet this week, kids are all back at school and I have had a chance to catch up! I managed to get some reading done and all posts are up to date! Whoo hoo!!
Thrust by Victoria Ashley ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Playing with Fire by Lexi Ryan ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #149 - Better When He's Brave / Fool's Quest
His to Possess by Opal Carew ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Playing with Trouble by Chanel Cleeton ~ Review & Quote-tastic
The Boyfriend List by Jeannie Moon ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #150
Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Pure Abandon by Jeannine Colette ~ Excerpt & Giveaway
An Audio purchase...
Kaleidoscope Hearts (Hearts, #1)
Kaleidoscope Hearts (Hearts #1)
by Claire Contreras

Just 99c! 
(Broken Bonds #2) by Trisha Wolfe 
Some goodies from Simon & Schuster Aus!! 
Chasing River (Burying Water #3)
by K.A. Tucker
Beautiful Liar by Tara Bond
Just One Lie (Just One Night #2)
by Kyra Davis


Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

29 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books. The Trisha Wolfe book intrigues me a lot.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you got some great goodies! I really enjoyed With Visions of Red, Book 2, and Chasing River! I saw that you were in the Thank You's for Trisha's book! Congrats :)


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi!!! How I have missed you :) You really got some great goodies! Sorry I have been a bit MIA.
    Hope you have a fab week!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica @ a GREAT readJuly 18, 2015 at 10:55 PM

    Nice! Those are new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, everybody is reading K.A. Tucker but me!!! I really have to fit that series in somehow! Nice haul :) Glad to hear you found a little time for your own sweet self <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for getting caught up and some reading time :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for requiring children to attend school! Oooo Chasing River! <3 And I'm looking forward to reading the next Wolfe book. Please don't let there be a big cliffhanger ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice new haul this week. Looks like you'll have some good books to while away those quiet times. Thank heaven for school!

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/07/19/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-117-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaleidoscope Hearts sounds good, hope you enjoy it and the rest of your books. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so excited about Chasing River! I can't wait to read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a good week :) I've read a few of K.A. Tucker's books but not her new series. I hope you have a great week and enjoy the new books!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! All your additions are new to me. Hope you enjoy reading them all.
    I see you're reading Derailed. Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, the Burying Water series! My daughter is reading that and loving it. I still need to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the WVoR series! Has me on edge... and yes, I am there, pushing her to write!
    Looking forward to Chasing River!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey girl! These things happen... you have been busy! Hope you are still having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Jessica, I am sure I will.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read any of her books yet, am going to start here!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know! It is great to be ahead... and getting further ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know! I love that they are back! Keen to try this Tucker book. WVoR is good... so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know! I seem to be busy all the time though!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have already finished listening to it, sigh. It was a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have a couple to read, then I am diving in!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This will be my first Tucker book... fingers crossed it's good and I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I finished it, just have to schedule the review. It was a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I haven't read any books by Tucker before, keen to get into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  26. All K.A. Tucker books have been good reads for me, including her paranormal ones as well. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I didn't realise she did Paranormal... interesting!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)