Burn, Rewrite, or Re-Read Tag!

Magen at Corrie the Book Crazed Girl tagged me in the Burn, Rewrite, or Re-Read Tag!

The Rules! 
There are three rounds, wherein I use a random number picker applied to my “read” shelf on Goodreads for three books, and then decide what I’ll do to those three: burn, rewrite, or reread.

I decided I would pick three books from what I read in 2012, 2013,2014... So here goes! 

2012
The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
Burn - The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine #2) by Bree Despain
I wouldn't have read this series if I new how disappointed I'd be with the ending!
Rewrite - The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa
This was the start of a series that I loved, but I felt this book dragged a litte.
Re-Read - Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
This was a great start to the series and it blew me away!

2013
True (True Believers, #1)Pursuing the TimesFrigid (Frigid, #1)
Burn - Pursuing the Times by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
I was a little disappointed in this book, and frankly, I don't like the cover.
Rewrite - Frigid (Frigid #1) by J. Lynn 
I enjoyed this book, but wanted more from it. 
Re-Read - True (True Believers #1) by Erin McCarthy
This was the first book I read of Erin's and I loved it!

2014
Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #2)Stepbrother DearestSweet Ruin (University of Branton #3)
Burn - Sweet Ruin (University of Branton #3) by Nazarea Andrews
Although I enjoyed this one, two guys, one girl, I am not sure how it would work long term! 
Rewrite - Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon #2) by Meghan Quinn
I loved the first book, but this one lacked a little excitement for me.
Re-Read - Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward
This book was AMAZING! I loved every moment and my emotions were all over the place! 

`°•.,¸¸,. •°´`°•.,¸¸,. •°´

Annnnd, that's it! Although I had trouble picking the books, because my Read list has no numbers, this was really fun! 

I'm going to tag Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)