Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 144

The first week of school holidays went well! I had a 40th, kids went to my mother's for a few days, so I had some alone time! I picked them up and came home Wednesday. The hubby is home until next Wednesday, so we got a bit of work done. I redid my back garden... and I am NOT a gardener! 

I have read and listened to a few books, and managed to write the reviews, but haven't got the posts ready as yet. I will catch up over the next week or so. 
Elias by Sabrina Paige ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Angeldust by Hanna Peach ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #147 - The Fifth Season / Strong Enough
Arrow's Hell by Chantal Fernando ~ Review
The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Toxic by Kim Karr ~ Excerpt
Collide by Gail McHugh ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Pride's Run by Cat Kalen ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Ruin & Rule by Pepper Winters ~ Review
Waiting On Wednesday #148
Ripped by Sarah Morgan ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
The Hierarchy of Needs by Rebecca Grace Allen ~ Guest Post



Manwhore +1 (Manwhore #2) by Katy Evans
When You're Back (Rosemary Beach #12) by Abbi Glines 

I won this little beauty from Bookworm Brandee while she was on vacation!! The things I can buy! Thank you girl *wink*

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

27 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJuly 4, 2015 at 11:13 PM

    Nice! Those are new to me reads! And yay for the win!! Can't decide what's better, winning books or gift cards to buy books! LOL! Happy Reading and shopping! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! Can't wait to hear all about When You're Back :) Enjoy & have a great shopping session :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo yay for the win & pretty books! Sounds like yall had a great week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot for the win and the time alone for those mommy books;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a very productive week. I wish I had a green thumb for gardening but I don't and I'm to scared to try. I hope you enjoy your new books. have a great week!! My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bea @ Bea's Book NookJuly 6, 2015 at 1:23 AM

    Congrats on your win and happy 40th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 40th! I get confused with Pepper Winters & CD Reiss novels, the titles are similar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I'm envious of your copy of When You're Back. And a $15 Amazon gift card... awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy those books and have fun with that gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A 40th?? Happy, happy, girl! Congrats on a great haul and a productive week. Gardening, huh? I'm not a gardener either. I have a rock garden with only 2 types of flowers...I pay my kids to weed it! *ha* You and I will both be playing catch up...hmm, I'm betting you catch up faster. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a good one. Isn't it winter there and you are gardening?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know! I love both! GC's are always useful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! I hope to get to it soon! But I haven't read any others in this particular series.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The alone time was great! Love to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not much of a gardener either. Hopefully I won't have to go back out there for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was a friends 40th, but I celebrated in style!

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are similar! I hadn't read a book by Pepper before, but I did enjoy it!
    And it was a friends party... I still have 3 years before my 40th!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am keen to read it. Should I read the book before it?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am sure I will! Thanks Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My friends 40th... I have three years yet! lol
    I don't like gardening, I put that weed mat stuff down and covered it in rocks! lol I put a few plants in though, so hopefully it'll be good now!
    I'm catching up, just got to visit blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It was my friends birthday, sorry about the confusion... must be my aussie slang!
    Yes, winter, I had to fix the garden... I grabbed a few plants that flower this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Surprisingly, I haven't read 'When I'm Gone' yet, but I'm guessing that the answer to your question is yes. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bugger! I hoped you had! I think it is a continuation of their story... I'll have to think about it then!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just put them both on hold at my local library. Hopefully it won't take too long before they're both available.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I read When You're Back and really enjoyed it. I have Manwhore+1 for review too, and can't wait to start it!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can you read When You're Back as a standalone? I haven't read any others as yet :(

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)