Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 145


The kids are on their last week of break, back to school Monday! Whoo hoo! The hubby went back to work on Wednesday, and I managed to get 9 reviews scheduled... I'm all set until August now!! I still need to catch up on commenting, which will probably be during the week, sorry for being so slack guys!  

On the weekend we all went to some local markets. On Tuesday we went and saw the Minions movie with the kids, and it was pretty good! We had a nice day together shopping and having lunch. We came home to watch a movie on the BluRay that we purchased... and the damn thing didn't work! That's about it! 
Collide by Gail McHugh ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Pride's Run by Cat Kalen ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Ruin & Rule by Pepper Winters ~ Review
Waiting On Wednesday #148 - The Moment of Letting Go / Mechanica
Ripped by Sarah Morgan ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
The Hierarchy of Needs by Rebecca Grace Allen ~ Guest Post & Giveaway
Thrust by Victoria Ashley ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Playing with Fire by Lexi Ryan ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #149
His to Possess by Opal Carew ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
The Hierarchy of Needs by Rebecca Grace Allen ~ Guest Post & Giveaway
Strong Enough (Tall, Dark, and Dangerous, #1)
Strong Enough (Tall, Dark, and Dangerous #1)
by M. Leighton

Slashed (Extreme Risk, #3)
Slashed (Extreme Risk #3) by Tracy Wolff

Grey (Fifty Shades, #4)
Grey (Fifty Shades #4) by E.L. James


Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

32 comments:

  1. Grey seems to be very popular. The other two books look really interesting.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readJuly 11, 2015 at 10:52 PM

    Nice! Seeing lots of Grey lately too! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to see Minions last week too! It was really good, wasn't it? :D Hope you're enjoying your weekend, Naomi <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous at how many reviews you have scheduled! Especially with our kiddos home! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, curious to learn what Grey is about and your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a good week but I understand being ready for the kids to get back to school. :) I'm behind as well but I spent my day reading rather than scheduling! *ha* I suppose that may just be my problem, huh? Congrats on your haul! They all look fabulous and I know you're a big fan of most of those authors. I'm curious about Grey...I want to read it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul, Naomi. Hope you enjoy all your new additions. I just picked up Fifty Shades of Grey for $2 so I'll be starting this series soon. I don't mind the kids being at home. I kind of wish we had another week of the holidays, especially since the weather is so cold.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bea @ Bea's Book NookJuly 13, 2015 at 12:22 AM

    9 reviews scheduled? Go Naomi, that's fantastic! I've heard mixed reviews about the Minions movie; I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, yes, the joy of sending the kids back to school. ;) The Minions movie looks fun, but I'll wait for it to come out on DVD or whatever. It's not like my soon to be 18 year old is going to ask me to take him to see it. lol. Have a great week Naomi and enjoy your new books ... even Grey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want to watch The Minions too! Luckily, I have an 8 year old who's a big fan. :) Have a great week, Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Good job on those 9 scheduled reviews! That's amazing! And your kids go back to school so early! Mine doesn't start till next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to get it, but still have to read it... one day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to see in his head... just have to!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! We loved it! The kids laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am pretty pleased with the effort. So good to be ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope I get time to read it very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Unless we were doing things outside of the house, a lot of my days were reading! I put in a couple of days to schedule... hard work, I tell ya!
    I am going to make time for Grey soon... need to get a bit further ahead first.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! How cold is it! I am glad to be inside...
    I hope you like 50Shades. I really liked the series, and am keen to read Grey... just need the time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Bea... Good to get them out of the way! I liked the movie, if you like the Despicable movies, you'd enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bwahahaha! No... I would suppose he would rather watch something else... and probably not with his parents! I have all that to look forward to!
    Thanks Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay! I hope you get to see it! My kiddos loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm down in Australia, so we have only a small winter break now.
    so glad to have those reviews scheduled... Nice to have the space if I decide not to post.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can't wait to get to Strong Enough! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I got Strong Enough as well, and can't wait to start it! I do need to get Grey :) Sounds like you had a nice week! Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  25. I read it, and loved it! I want more though... Jasper is YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope you love Jasper, I read it and totally fell for him! I will get to Grey one day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dang girl! Look at you go! That's awesome being all caught up to August!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yay! I have Strong Enough too! M. Leighton rocks! I can't wait to see what you think of Grey! Lots of sexy & steamy books to read :)


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  29. How long are your winter holidays there? Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  30. It is good to be ahead, you should know! You are good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I loved Jasper in Strong Enough... not sure when I'll fir Grey in... soon I hope

    ReplyDelete
  32. The kids get 2 weeks... That is long enough! lol

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)