Waiting On Wednesday # 23 - Dead Ever After By Charlaine Harris


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

I am hanging for the final installment of the Sookie Stackhouse series. I can't believe it is coming to an end!! It will be interesting to see how it finishes!

Dead Ever After
By Charlaine Harris
Sookie Stackhouse #13
Expected Publication – May 7th 2013

Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse, #13)


Sookie Stackhouse has one last adventure in store.

Life has taken her from a waitress in Merlotte’s Bar, Bon Temps, to part owner; from social outcast to the heart of her community; from a vampire’s girlfriend to the wife of one of the most powerful vampires in the state. She has survived earthquakes, revolutions and attempts on her life. Sookie has endured betrayal, heartbreak and grief . . . and she has emerged a little stronger, and little wiser, every time.

But with life comes new trials . . .


The question is, in the end: who will love, who will live, and who will be dead ever after?





What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

8 comments:

  1. Can you believe I haven't read any novel in this series? So many books to read! I hear it's a great series so I can only hope I get to it someday. Nice pick!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love this series but then I was disappointed in the last two books. So I'm still excited for this book but I worry that it wont live up to what I want it to be. That probably makes no sense lol.

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard great things about Harris.

    Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read one book from the Sookie Stackhouse series. I might in the future since it really sounds interesting.


    Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people haven't!! Where do we find the time??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this series, hope it goes out with a bang!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand what you mean!! Lets hope it's great!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)