Swoon Thursday #26 – Stealing Breath by Joanne Brothwell


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

I am just about to start this book, so I scrolled through to find a scene to share. Hope you like it!!


Stealing Breath
Joanne Brothwell
Stealing Breath #1
Stealing Breath (Stealing Breath, #1)

He chuckled and looked down at me, sweeping a stray hair from my face. I was suddenly very aware of how our bodies were connected from the waist all the way down. 

I looked into his eyes, savoring his warm breath caressing my skin. His hand slipped around to the back of my neck and his lips touched mine, so lightly I could hardly feel it. Then I tasted him, the heady combination of mint mixed with spice flooded my mouth. I pressed my lips against his as my body turned into a live wire. 

His lips crushed mine and I snaked my fingers through his thick hair. A light breeze swirled around us, ruffling his bangs against my forehead and tickling my skin.

 

Kindle Loc 1100




Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't come across this book before. Love the swoon. Love the cover.

    Great pick Naomi!

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie at I Heart YA BooksJanuary 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM

    I love this cover! That swoon is sweet and hot Naomi! This book is going on my TBR! Thanks for sharing! :)

    My Swoon:

    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-gotta-love-those-bad-boys.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi, I've never heard of this book before, but I am swooned! I'm adding it to my TBR.

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-2.html


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this book, but the cover is gorgeous! And that swoon is so sigh-worthy! Great choice! :D

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love a guy chuckling! And sexy hot up there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great swoon, I need to check this book out!

    Here's My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this sounds so awesome! Great swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)