Swoon Thursday #23 – Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Sorry, I'm late, like wayyyyy late, but I am here now!!

OMG!! The Lux series is fun!! Last week it was Obsidian, this week Onyx, any guesses as to which will be featured next week??


Onyx
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Lux #2


“I just want you out of my face.”
Daemon chuckled deeply. “Keep telling yourself that, Kitten.”
“Keep using your ego steroids.”
In a blink of an eye, he was in front of me, blocking my exit. Then he prowled forward, head lowered and eyes full of intent. I backed up until my hands found the edge of the kitchen table.
“What?” I demanded. Placing his hands on either side of my hips, he bent forward. His breath was warm against my cheek and our eyes locked. He moved a fraction of an inch closer, and his lips brushed my chin. A strangled gasp escaped the back of my throat, and I swayed toward him.
A heartbeat later, Daemon pulled back, chuckling smugly. “Yeah…not my ego, Kitten. Go get ready.” Dammit!

Kindle Loc 217



Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

4 comments:

  1. Love this series. Welcome back sweetie. It is okay just posted mine today. Look forward to see what you post from Opal Swoon next week. I finally just bought mine tonight. I also just bought Down To You by M. Leighton tonight too. Look forward to reading both.
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back girl! Hope you are well rested. Love that swoon, but then, I love anything involving Daemon and Katy. I'm guessing next weeks swoon will be from Opal. I still haven't read it b/c the cliffhanger and long wait fot #4 scare me. However. I've finally decided to cast my apprehension aside and marking it as the next book on my hit list.
    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chick!! Loved Opal, even though it has the Cliffhanger, and I started the Up To Me today.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be crankyish in the end, but it is a great read!!


    Happy to be back!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)