Waiting On Wednesday # 21 - Up To Me By M. Leighton

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Up To Me
By M. Leighton
The Bad Boys Series #2
Expected Publication - January 6th 2013


Happily ever after doesn’t come easy.  But for love, it’s always worth the fight.

Olivia finds bliss unlike any she’s ever known in Cash’s arms.  He sets her skin on fire and melts her heart right inside her chest.  Unfortunately, their happily ever after is short-lived when a shadow from Cash’s past threatens to turn their world upside down.

Dangerous people from his father’s world have discovered that Cash holds information that could put them away for a very long time.  And they’re willing to do anything—and hurt anybody—to get it back.  Giving it up means Cash must choose between the life of his father and the life of Olivia.

Having nearly overcome her wariness of bad boys, Olivia’s trust is shaken when this new threat arises.  Now she finds that Cash is not only a danger to her heart, but his family has associations that are a danger to her life as well.  She soon discovers that there are some situations in life where trust is a girl’s only option.  And this is one of them.  If she’s to live, she must trust Cash with her life.  But to Olivia, that’s much, much easier than letting go and trusting him with her heart.





Yes!! I picked another book not in the paranormal genre, but M. Leighton writes paranormal stuff too and I am addicted to her writing!! This is a fabulous series and I want to read it now!! Lucky it is out within the week…… 

What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

10 comments:

  1. I still have to read Down To You, and I've heard so much about it. I will definitely read it this month so I can read Up To Me right after!

    Great pick :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarika @ The ReaddictsJanuary 2, 2013 at 7:38 PM

    Aha! This sounds really good! I hope you enjoy reading it, Naomi! Good pick!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Waiting On Wednesday post.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, that cover is .. special! it sounds like a nice read though.

    Check
    out my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover shpwing it off on my blog already.
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS PICK!!! I cannot wait to read this one!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... you must read Down To You, it is awesome!! Seriously... twins!! How confusing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know!! I have to be careful about drool on the keyboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha!! I know what you mean... it is hawt!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)