Feature and Follow #20


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why? ex. fae { submitted by @SeeingNight }

Oooh… great question!! One of my favourite book boyfriends is a Vampire so if I had to pick a supernatural creature to be alive it would have to be the Moroi Vampires (from The Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series) then I would track down Adrian Ivashkov and have his babies!! Lol!!


What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.


And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

11 comments:

  1. Great answer! Old follower here. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so not going to believe this, but I still haven't read Vampire Academy and Bloodlines. Everytime I go to the library and actually remeber to look, the first one is missing, and I hate starting a series mid way.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF :D

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, yes well I would enjoy hanging out with Adrian as well. Excellent choice! Thank you for stopping by my FF. Old Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a book-boyfriend crush on Adrian as well! He's just so freaking amazing. My pick is vampires too!

    I followed you through GFC. Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Adrian, great choice. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vampires, but I wouldn't want them to be real. I'm not fond of their kind of necknig!
    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2013/01/follow-friday-13.html
    New follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from a new follower!
    I think vampire would be a popular choice. As for me, I'd be too afraid to leave my room if they existed! Lol!

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, although I really like vampires, I don't want to meet one in a dark, lonely alley..

    FF
    - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo! I'd love to have the Moroi's be real!! They are such a neat (and intriguing) species of vampire! Great answer!

    Stop by and check out my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adrian is the best ever!! Have a great weekend :)

    New email follower (sugar_and_snark AT yahoo .com)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)