Swoon Thursday #27 – Angelfire by Hanna Peach


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

I am currently reading The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead, but I am not allowed to share any lines yet.... so I grabbed the next book from my pile and found this... the book sounds great!!


Angelfire
Hanna Peach
Dark Angel #1




Alyx traces her fingers across his top lip and presses her mouth to it, soft like the first drops of spring rain, her thumb trapped between the corners of their mouths. A rush fills her head. He gasps. Or does she? She isn’t sure. 

She pulls back to look at him. The way he is looking at her is... like he is seeing the stars for the first time. 

“Alyx...” 

She kisses him again, cutting him off. The world around them dissolves like sandcastles until there are just his lips and his hands.

 

Kindle Loc 3161




Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

18 comments:

  1. I've seen this book several times now, and each time, I get a little more intrigued. Great Swoon Naomi!

    My swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina @ Biblio ThoughtsFebruary 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM

    I really like your SWOON this week!

    Here's mine (it's not from a YA book though): http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-35-darkest-lie.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet- a stary kiss!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that swoon was amazing! And thank you for leaving a comment on mine!

    -Aliison at http://bookfixation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, What a romantic Swoon! I love it!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was one of my favourite scenes to write! so happy that is has you all swooning! x Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kisses that cut off words are sexy!


    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a good one Hannah!! better than the previous one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a fun read, and I know you love angels!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are welcome!! Swooning is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)