Feature and Follow #21


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

Who is your favorite villain from a book?

My favourite Villain is from The Vampire Academy. Now this is a bit of a spoiler if you have not read the books, so stop if you plan to!! But Dimitri turns from good guy to villian in a few of the middle books of the series and it almost shatters Rose!! It would be so hard to fight the love of your life!! 

What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.


And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

11 comments:

  1. Great post and love love love Dimitri! Great Choice!
    New follower :) Would love if you would follow back <3

    http://lunarhavenrd.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-1.html

    Many Thanks,

    Marie

    Co-Owner/Founder and Blogger of Lunar Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Strigoi Dimitri is so scary. Especially because he's so different.

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read this series. So many others in the cue. Maybe one day!

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg how did I forget about Dimitri?!

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, Dimitri was oh so delicious when he was evil.

    New follower.
    Also enter my Giveway for a signed copy of Dead Harvest.
    My FF Escapism from Reality

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I skipped part of the explanation since I haven't read the books yet, but now I know that there is a great villain, I'll have to :D Thanks for stopping by my blog, old follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have to start reading those. Btw, I am in love with your cursor. I watched it sprinkle fairy dust for, like, five minutes. New follower :)

    Here’s mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes. I thought Dimitri was a much more engaging character when he was evil. Mortal Dimitri was so... boring. ;-) Good pick.

    New follower via GFC.

    Reading With My Eyes Shut

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a terrific answer! Following back and looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dimitri would have been horrible if he had stayed a villain for the remainder of the series! He totally creeped me out in book four and I even stopped reading the series for several months after! So glad I finally read books five and six a little while ago!

    New follower :)

    Goldilox and the Three Weres' Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that does seem horrible to fight the love of your life. I'm going to add this series to my to read pile.

    New GFC Follower

    Thanks for following and stopping by http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)