Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post #21


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Just a small haul this week… and something that I won turned up in the mail!!

For Review

Born in Flames (Born in Flames Trilogy, #1)

(Born in Flames Trilogy #1)

by Candace Knoebel


Won

 

I won a signed copy of The Dark Lord from a giveaway from Confessions from Romaholics

The Dark Lord (The Titans Series,  #1)

The Dark Lord 

(The Titans #1)

by Kathryn Le Veque



That’s it for Stacking the Shelves this week, what did you get?


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news and to post a recap of the past week on your blog,showcase some books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up in your blog for the week ahead.



This past week on the blog I shared:



I also did my usual Meme’s that I participate in Teaser Tuesdays,
Waiting On Wednesday, Swoon Thursday and Feature & Follow Friday

This week there will be:

Monday- Review – Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Tuesday- Review - The Prince by Tiffany Reisz
Wednesday- Excerpt/Spotlight – Seal of Destiny by Traci Douglass
Thursday- Review – Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Friday- Feature and Follow Friday
Saturday- Review/Giveaway – Omega by Susannah Sandlin


I also have an eBook giveaway running that finishes this week, go ahead and enter……

What did you receive this week? What’s happening in your neck of the woods? I’d love to know!!

7 comments:

  1. Love the cover for Born in Flames. I hope you enjoy it. You can check out my new book posts at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Stop by and see what I got. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Born in Flames looks awesome. The cover is just stunning for it.


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Born in Flames is Gorgeous! Looks like you had another delightful week! AH Omega!! woot! woot! I am reading it for Fiery Hot Reads in the middle of Feb. I have the arc but have been saving it....because I want it to last..so I look at *squee* and no it's all mine soon! I know I am a little weird! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not weird!! Lol!! You crack me up. I hope you enjoy it, better not read my review then!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't it??? I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenea WhittingtonMay 23, 2015 at 9:06 AM

    Born in Flames has an awesome cover, and I really curious about it. Have a wonderful week ahead...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your new books look really interesting! Going to add them to my To-Read list on Goodreads!

    Check out my SP & STS.



    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)