Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post #18


StackingThe Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Itis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it bephysical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical storeor online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, giftsand of course ebooks!


Welcome to 2013 everyone!! I hope you all had a great break! I sure did!! Spending time in the sun and on the water with the family was awesome. 

The thing that wasn't so pleasant was arriving at the cabin and dropping my iPad on the concrete and smashing the screen... We managed to visit an Apple store on the way home, so I am happier now!! 

Well, lets get into it!

I really didn’t hit the shops while I was away, but I found this in the mail when I got home… I am mentioned in the Acknowledgements... Whoo hoo!!





I won a contest and Christine used one of my children's names as a character in her book and he may even get his own spin off series!!


That’s it for Stacking the Shelves this week, what did you get?


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news and to post a recap of the past week on your blog,showcase some books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up in your blog for the week ahead.


This past week on the blog I shared:


I also did my usual Meme’s that I participate in Teaser Tuesdays,
Waiting On Wednesday, Swoon Thursday and Feature& Follow Friday

This week there will be:

Monday- Excerpt/Giveaway –Dark Return by Taryn Browning
Tuesday- Promo – Waterfall by Lacy Danes
Friday- Review - Qeya by Jennifer Silverwood
Saturday- Review - The First Spell by Rachel Carrington

Whatdid you receive this week? What’s happening in your neck of the woods? I’d loveto know!!

14 comments:

  1. I would love to get to name a character.

    Heather ~ My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would cry so bad if I dropped my iPad. Congrats on the acknowledgement. That's fantastic. Have a wonderful week.


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. StephTheReadingistaJanuary 7, 2013 at 4:23 AM

    What an awesome contest win! It would be nice to see a spin off series with the name too. Big bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so glad you either fixed or got a new apple, what a way to start vacation. I just grabbed Down to You and look forward to your review! That is so cool about your son's name! Have an awesome week:) The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy @ Somewhere Only We KnowJanuary 7, 2013 at 7:24 AM

    That's pretty neat that you got mentioned in the acknowledgments and everything. Super cool. Hope you have a great week.

    Check out my IMM & SP.



    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! Fun!My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was cool she picked mine!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know!! I nearly cried. Although there is a whole story of visiting the Apple store to get my replacement!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know!! It is awesome that someone else is doing the work and I just got to choose the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx Kimberley!! You will get hooked on Cash and Nash!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know!! It is every bloggers dream to be mentioned in a book somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)