Swoon Thursday #24 – Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

To top off the Lux Swoons that I've been posting lately, this week's one is from Opal. What a fantastic read! I can't believe it ended like that and now I have to wait for the next book!! Argh!! Anyway... check it out!


Opal
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Lux #3

Opal (Lux, #3)


Daemon caught my hand as I slid it around, over the thick muscles in his neck. He brought my palm to his lips. My heart did the flutter thing, and then he kissed me again…and again. His hand moved to my hip, his fingers curling into the denim before slipping under the hem of my shirt, causing my pulse to pound through me. He rolled over me, his weight doing crazy things to my stomach.


As his hand crept up, my back arched. “Daemon—”


His mouth silenced whatever it was that I was going to say, and my brain emptied. There was just him and me.

 

Kindle Loc 1813




Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

10 comments:

  1. Excellent choice! I recently read this myself and it's very swoon-worthy. I love the passage you chose. Old Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. LLLLLove it!!!!!
    Looks like you and me are on the same wave length this week. Come check out my swoon and you will understand why.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book! I love Daemon! I love Katy! I just love everything about it. Fabulous choice for a swoon! It is making me want to re-read.

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good swoons from Opal. I really need to read it like now! I would say Daemon would make a lot of brains emptied. Great swoon.

    Have a great day
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot woot for OPAL! There are so many to choose from this book! I can't wait for ORIGIN. Great choice :D

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really have fallen in love with this series!! I can't wait for Origin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds Marilyn..... It is a great book!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know!! It is awesome!! I don't know why it has taken me so long to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do need to read it!! I'm surprised you haven't already, but there have been lots of good books coming out lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me either.... It won't get here quick enough!! I want it now!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)