Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post #20


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Firstly, I wanted to announce the winner of a giveaway.

Heather

I received lots of goodies this week, won a book, 2 from authors for review and 2 good ones from NetGalley!! I am pretty excited!!

Won
I won this one from Rose @ Rose’s Book Corner. Thanks Rose!!


The Broken Destiny (Broken, #1) 

The Broken Destiny 

(Broken #1)

by 
From Authors for review

Power (The Descendant Trilogy #1)

Power

(The Descendant Trilogy #1)

by Theresa M. Jones
Marked for Vengeance (Alyx Rayer Chronicles, #1)

Marked for Vengeance

(Alyx Rayer Chronicles, #1)

by S.J. Pierce

From NetGalley
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) 

Dare You To 

(Pushing the Limits #2)

by 

And this one I am super excited about……

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) 

The Indigo Spell 

(Bloodlines #3)

by Richelle Mead
I found it on NetGalley for Australian residents!! I was so excited when I got it!! 


That’s it for Stacking the Shelves this week, what did you get?


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news and to post a recap of the past week on your blog,showcase some books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up in your blog for the week ahead.


This past week on the blog I shared:

I also did my usual Meme’s that I participate in Teaser Tuesdays,
Waiting On Wednesday, Swoon Thursday and Feature& Follow Friday

This week there will be:


Monday- Character Bio/Spotlight - Incendiary by Amy A. Bartol
Tuesday- TV Interview/Giveaway - Enchantment by Charlotte Abel
Wednesday- Character Bio/Spotlight - Hunter Moon by Jeanette Battista
Thursday- Review  – Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Friday- Guest Post/Review – A Matter of Fate by Heather Lyons
Saturday- Review – Under the Desert Moon by Emma Meade


What did you receive this week? What’s happening in your neck of the woods? I’d love to know!!

11 comments:

  1. Great haul! You did well again. I've heard alot about Bloodlines - another series for my ever growing list.

    Can't wait till Thusday - looking forward to reading your review on Obsidain.

    Thanks for stopping by my STS :D

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your reviews this week. Enjoy your great haul too. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Broken Destiny is a very pretty cover! I like it! I also can't wait to read Dare You To!!! Soo excited! I've been hearing and seeing a lot about the bloodline series, might have to check that one out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so eager to read Dare You To but it isn't available for US readers at NetGalley. My copy of The Indigo Spell has already been ordered. I can't wait for it to arrive. You can check out my new books posts at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. You are so lucky that you get to read The Indigo Spell. Awesome haul.


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for Indigo Spell, hope you love it.

    Happy reading,

    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s
    Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marked for Vengeance has me curious and yes to Dare to You! Have a really nice week cupcake and happy reading! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dare to You caught my attention and I am looking forward to your thoughts. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! I am so jealous of Dare You To. I loved Pushing The Limits so much. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHH!

    MY
    SUNDAY POST
    I fell off of Richelle Mead. I use to love her and I really need to play catch up! I hope you enjoy your lovely haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul! I'd love to read all these books.

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)