Teaser Tuesdays # 23 - Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Gunmetal Magic
By Ilona Andrews


“He’s a good man, Stefan,”

“Yes he is. Who is your lovely associate?” I unleashed my best smile in Rebecca’s direction. Raphael leaned forward, sliding his left arm along the back of Rebecca's chair, his body half turned to shield her. She recognised the smile – it was the kind that meant someone was about to get shot.

“I’m his fiancée,” Rebecca said.

Fiancée? Fiancée!


Paperback Page 39


Hehehe!! I love this book!! The Kate Daniels series is one of my all time favourites, and this book is from that world, but is Andrea’s book. I just can’t get enough!! There is a Kate Daniels novella, Magic Gifts, in the back of this book which I am excited to read. 


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

22 comments:

  1. Interesting! I haven't read this series but your tease makes me want to go and check it out.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best Urban Fantasy series that I have read. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good!
    How did you get that button on it from Goodreads? I can't find the code anywhere. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that's a big bomb! :) Great teaser! I've been wanting to read this book, even though I haven't read the rest of the series, but it's a spin-off, right, so I don't have to? :) Thanks for sharing! Here's my teaser
    from Nobody But Us. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this but it sounds good :) Thanks for stopping by The Readdicts!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to read this series. Your teaser make me want to get it now!

    Happy TuesdayMy Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser. I hope to get to reading Kate's books someday :)


    Thanks for stopping by my TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm behind on this series! I've got to catch up, I love it!

    Great teaser:) I'm a new follower!

    Here's mine:

    ReplyDelete
  9. great teaser, but it ended to soon! I'm off to find tis book on Goodreads!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA HA HA Love the last part! Who ever it is, is like " No! No fiancee
    Loved your teaser!! Also like that cover, bad ass chick!!


    :D You always pick such good teasers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keely @ Realms of an Open MindJanuary 9, 2013 at 10:49 PM

    LOL, sounds like someone is in trouble... Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by!


    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is actually a pic that I put in the post and i copy the link and add it to the pic in blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, a bit of a catch up, before the next book comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, and I'll pop over again!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, you must read it!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Catch up Natasha, you won't be disappointed!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know, but I can't past it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehe!! I know, she is pretty pissed about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAHA!! Big trouble, but I'm sure she'll open a can of whoop-ass!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)