Waiting On Wednesday # 22 - The Eternity Cure By Julie Kagawa

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

I was just cruising through some of the books that I have read and was thinking of sequels that are coming out and found this one!! Am a little excited!!

The Eternity Cure
By Julie Kagawa
Blood of Eden #2
Expected Publication – April 23rd 2013

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)


Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.


Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.







What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

17 comments:

  1. Definitely can't wait for this one either! I read Kagawa's prequel novella (part of the 'Til The World Ends anthology) yesterday and now I'm even more impatient! I just need more of Allie, and I really really liked Kanin. Not a big fan of the cover makeover though... I like mine to match and now they won't.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in agreement! I adored The Immortal Rules so will totally be checking this out soon as possible :) New follower! :)

    My WOW this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't a huge fan of The Immortal Rules... the beginning felt slow to me. That being said I LOVED the last portion of it so I am excited to read this one and see where the story is going!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! I LOVED The immortal rules, so I can't wait :D



    WoW
    at Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick and Happy
    Reading! Here is my WoW
    for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy @ Somewhere Only We KnowJanuary 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM

    I've read the first book of the Iron Fey, but I haven't read any of Julie Kagawa's books yet. Great pick!

    Check out my WOW.



    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of this. have to check it out.

    Have a great day
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. It will be interesting thats for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!! I love the cursor too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know what you mean, the second half was awesome! And I can't help but continue reading a series like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like Julie Kagawa's books, I've read them all so far

    ReplyDelete
  12. You might have to!! It will be an interesting sequel!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daniel Benny SimanjuntakFebruary 16, 2013 at 12:14 AM

    I love the original cover!! Why?? this cover doesn't convey anything about the book at all! I'll still read it, but so sad they changed the cover! I'm glad I bought the first book. At least I'll always have it!


    -- topspot-official.blogspot.com --

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think it does either... But, like you, I will still read it!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)