Teaser Tuesday #97 – Fake It by Jennifer Chance

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Fake It
Jennifer Chance
Series: Rule Breakers #2
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: July 1st 2014
I really am enjoying this series... and Jake is definitely a favourite of mine!!


“You looking for a nightclub, strip club, or just a bar?” he watched as her eyes widened. “For myself, I don’t need to see other women take their clothes off, unless you’re willing to go up on that stage. But there are plenty of places for you to strut it out if that’s your interest. Whatever you want to do, we can make it happen.”

~ Kindle Arc Loc 2628


My review will be on the blog Wednesday!!
As her sizzling new series continues, Jennifer Chance sparks some serious combustion between a sexy biker and a corporate go-getter who’s ready to let her hair down.

New grad Anna Richardson works hard—so hard that she’s given up having a romantic life. Anna has even convinced her friends that she’s dating an amazing guy—who they’ve simply never met. But now Anna has a wedding to attend and needs to produce the hottie she’s been lying about for the past six months. Enter Jake Flynn, her infuriating, motorcycle-riding, jaw-droppingly gorgeous neighbor, who’s more than willing to fake it for a weekend. In fact, Jake won’t be satisfied until things get real.

Though Jake is only playing the role of adoring boyfriend, he’s starting to feel the heat, and judging by Anna’s sweet blush, so is she. Letting chemistry this intense go to waste would be a real shame. Soon, though, the thin line between fantasy and reality fades. Jake may not be what every buttoned-up fast-tracker wants, but he’s sure as hell what Anna needs. And if she takes a ride with him, their adventure never has to end.

To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

22 comments:

  1. Wait...I wonder where she wanted to do for him to ask her that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Do I know about this series, Naomi? I'm thinking I don't know about this series. But I wanna know! ;) Great tease, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Haha. This series sounds awesome! I love that this one is "fake dating" with the hotter biker neighbour! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teasers at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe!! I know! I enjoyed this bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I thought it would leave you with questions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh huh! I am definitely a cover girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might, I r&r the first one, Rock It. It is pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe! Yeah, I liked that bit too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No... but it was funny imagining the thoughts running through her head!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice teaser!

    Here's My Teaser

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you Sandra. Was she thinking one on one?

    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bold, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well... haha Definitely am curious as to what is going one!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! I know! It was a funny scene!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm wondering the same thing Marilyn is... Nice pick, Naomi! :)

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jenea WhittingtonMay 23, 2015 at 9:17 AM

    Love the teaser. He is certainly a yummy one on the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandra NachlingerMay 23, 2015 at 9:17 AM

    Since her eyes widened, I'm guessing a strip club isn't exactly what she had in mind! Great Teaser and sounds like a good contemporary romance.
    My Teaser is from NOT THE MARRYING
    KIND.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)