Teaser Tuesday #95 – Twisted by Emma Chase

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Twisted
Emma Chase
Tangled #2
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: March 25th 2014
Twisted was an awesome follow on from the first book, set two years after the first book. I loved being back in Drew and Kate's world!


I whirl around and point a finger at him. “If you tell me you’re sorry, I will kick your balls up into your eye sockets, I swear to God!” 
He closes his mouth. Smart move.

~ Kindle Arc Loc 1689


My review will be on the blog Wednesday!!
There are two kinds of people in the world. The ones who look first, and the ones who leap. I’ve always been more of a looker. Cautious. A planner. That changed after I met Drew Evans. He was so persistent. So sure of himself – and of me.

But not all love stories end happily ever after. Did you think Drew and I were going to ride off into the sunset? Join the club. Now I have to make a choice, the most important of my life. Drew already made his –in fact, he tried to decide for the both of us. But you know that’s just not my style. So I came back to Greenville. Alone. Well, sort of alone....

What I've come to realize is that old habits die hard and sometimes you have to go back to where you began, before you can move ahead.

TWISTED picks up two years after Tangled’s end, and is told from Kate’s POV.



To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

28 comments:

  1. Hehe!! Smart man.... Love the teaser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Is that even possible? Nice tease, Naomi.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica @ a GREAT readJune 10, 2014 at 8:35 PM

    Hahaha! Nice!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, smart move indeed ;)
    Nice pick, Naomi!

    Here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, that's an awesome teaser, Naomi! Pretty smart guy to shut up right about then :)


    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Teaser! LOL! Girl Power! Here is my TT http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2014/06/teaser-tuesday-67-jewel-by-amy-ewing.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the teaser. She sounds like a woman who knows her own mind. This week my teasers come from The Quick by Lauren Owen and Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore. I go from Victorian Vampires to futuristic zombies. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea that the follow up book plays with the expected sequel ideas and tries to over turn them. And Drew definitely made the right choice in the Teaser. That threat sounded genuine! Thanks for sharing :)
    My Teasers
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why he'd close his mouth! Great Teaser.
    My Teaser is from LEAN ON ME.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Franny @ Mind ReaderJune 11, 2014 at 7:45 AM

    I think I will definitely have to read this series, now, and I can't wait to read your thoughts!
    Here's mine: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/teaser-tuesday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bwahahahahaha! Omigosh, Naomi! I'm wiping tears here. That's awesome! I have gotta read this series!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought it was a good one!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know! Drew does test the limits!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He did make the right choice! He is funny!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)