Waiting On Wednesday # 33 – Hope By Theresa M. Jones

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

I really enjoyed the first book in the series, Power. If you enjoy stories with magic and WWIII on the horizon, this will be a fun series for you! The second book is set to come out soon!! How exciting!!  

Hope
By Theresa M. Jones
The Descendant Trilogy #2
Expected Publication – April 29th 2013

Hope (The Descendant Trilogy #2)


Allison now understands who she is and where she comes from, but will it be enough to save the world? She went through a dangerous journey, dragging her young daughter along for the ride, in an attempt to stop the evil Rising Leader, Damien, from opening the Seven Seals and bringing about the Apocalypse.

But she hasn’t succeeded yet. The Rising still thrives and Lilith has made it her mission to open the remaining Seals so that she and her minions can rule the Earth.

David and Allison hope that love can conquer all, but in reality, love is never enough. Will they, along with the rest of the gang back at the Compound, be able to stop the Rising?

And where is The Descendant that is prophesied to save them all?




What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

8 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readMarch 27, 2013 at 5:13 PM

    Nice! Haven't read this series. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick. I haven't seen this series before. Thanks for sharing it.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I didn't know about this series yet. Think I will put the first book on my TBR-list. I hope you will enjoy this book:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick, I haven't heard of this series but I will be looking into it.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will!! Thanks for stopping in!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure I will... I really enjoyed book 1!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)