Waiting On Wednesday # 30 – Rush By Eve Silver

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

I really like Eve Silver's books, so when I saw this one coming I was intrigued immediately!! What do you think??

Rush
By Eve Silver
The Game #1
Expected Publication – June 11th 2013




So what’s the game now? This, or the life I used to know?

When Miki Jones is pulled from her life, pulled through time and space into some kind of game—her carefully controlled life spirals into chaos. In the game, she and a team of other teens are sent on missions to eliminate the Drau, terrifying and beautiful alien creatures. There are no practice runs, no training, and no way out. Miki has only the guidance of secretive but maddeningly attractive team leader Jackson Tate, who says the game isn’t really a game, that what Miki and her new teammates do now determines their survival, and the survival of every other person on this planet. She laughs. He doesn’t. And then the game takes a deadly and terrifying turn.




What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

14 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readMarch 6, 2013 at 9:09 PM

    OOh that one is new to me! Looks interesting! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes, YES! Sounds awesome, I can't wait for this either. A few more months... My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound awesome. One of these days I'll get to the ARC I have waiting for me to read it. Great pick!

    My WoW "Waiting
    On" Wednesday (#2) Isla and the Happily Ever After


    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for
    YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that alot of people got this from Edelweiss and I was jealous because it looked really good!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! This book sounds so so so good! Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa @ Lost in LiteratureMarch 7, 2013 at 1:32 AM

    This is one of those books I'm so on the edge about. I love the cover and it sounds pretty good... I'm just not sure. I think I may need to read a few reviews first. Seeing it again on your post though kind of makes me want it. LOL Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is on my wishlist too. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah... I missed it!! Oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks!! I hope so... I like Eve's style!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh ooh... me too, but i will be straight in there I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let's hope so * fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)