Teaser Tuesdays # 34 – Beautiful Freaks By Katie M. John


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Beautiful Freaks
By Katie M. John


Beautiful Freaks

Here is a teaser from a book I started today.....

“Mama, please. I can’t stand Vincent. He frightens me.” 

“He’s a prince, a handsome one. He is rich beyond your dreams and titled with a family name over eight hundred years old. Of course he frightens you – as your master, he should. You will come to love that fear.” 

“I will not marry him, Mama.”

Kindle loc 521



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readMarch 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM

    Ooh! Nice! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forced to marry! Hmm... Not sure I agree with that. Souds like an interesting read. Look forward to reading your review on this one.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! But it doesn't happen, it's just a memory, from before 1899...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was new to me, but seems interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I love the cover of this book! and I have never heard of this book either, thanks for sharing and stopping by for my tease :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jenna!! The cover is awesome and I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)