Teaser Tuesdays # 31 – 3 Sides to a Circle By Jolene Perry and Janna Watts


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I received this book for a book tour scheduled for next week. I started it today.....


3 Sides to a Circle
By Jolene Perry and Janna Watts




“Holy shit, Toby. I have totally rubbed off on you. That was incredible. You have to do that to Honor. She will freak out.”

Kindle loc 499



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

  1. Holy shit, that tease is too brief. Would love to read more.
    Hope you're enjoying this book. :D

    My TT is one I'm sure you will recogonize.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readMarch 5, 2013 at 10:57 PM

    Ha nice! Haven't heard of this book. Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun!! Gets a bit intense!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one. That tease really leaves me wondering what the context is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jolene's style. I want to grab this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was actually a great teaser to pick. I totally want to find out what it was about. I may have to go spend some more money now. Thanks for visiting my TT!

    New follower!
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for
    YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wickedly DeliciousMarch 6, 2013 at 11:23 PM

    I want to know what he did that was incredible. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe... thought it was a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should!! It was fun.... didn't go how I thought it would!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought so too.... trying to draw you in!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to know too!! it was a random pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser. I have never head of this book before but it sound neat.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog last week. Sorry it took me so long to come back and visit yours.

    New follower via GFC and Google+ Very cute bloggie!

    Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)