Waiting On Wednesday # 31 – The Collector By Victoria Scott

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

I have seen the countdown on this one EVERYWHERE and have been hanging for it!! I luv the bad boys, I can't wait!!

The Collector
By Victoria Scott
Dante Walker #1
Expected Publication – April 2nd 2013


He makes good girls...bad.

Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence have made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple: weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag.

Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal-opportunity collector and doesn't want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment:

Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within ten days.

Dante doesn't know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect, he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector…and uncover emotions deeply buried.




What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

12 comments:

  1. Hrhr, who isn't dying to get her hands on this??? I certainly am. I preordered it, too. ^^ Perfect pick! ;) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Collector was my WoW pick a few weeks ago. I am SO looking forward to it! Awesome pick, if I do say so myself ;)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic choice! I am so super excited to read this one as well!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this is an awesome pick. I was lucky enough to get an eARC and I loved it. Hope you enjoy it too and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! I am also eagerly awaiting this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on the tour for this and cannot wait to get into Dante's world! Fab pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo a soul collector? This sounds really interesting! Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard good things about this one and want to read one day. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi’s WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica@a GREAT readMarch 14, 2013 at 7:37 AM

    Niiice!!! Definitely getting more curious about this one!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one will soon be here! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah, I definitely want this one! It's been hyped so much that I was a bit scared, but the reviews have been good so far :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)