Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 114


Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. I’ll share news, post a recap of the past week and tell you what will be happening on my blog in the week ahead. I will also tell you about the books and goodies that I have managed to pick up.
This was a pretty normal week on the blogging front; read, review, visit. I grabbed a couple of books because they were cheap and my scheduling is going well. I cleared out my emails so that weight has been lifted.


I am busy getting ready for Christmas… getting presents sorted and all of that. I really want to be prepared!! I think we will stay at home, so I will have to start organising food for our hot Aussie Christmas!
Review ~ Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Review/Giveaway ~ Rampant by Gemma James
Review/Giveaway ~ Wild by Sophie Jordan
Release Day Blitz ~ Coming For You by J.A. Huss
Review ~ Hemy by Victoria Ashley
Release Day Review ~ The Seek by Ros Baxter
99c Purchases
Love, in English (Love, in English, #1)

Love, in English (Love, in English #1)

by Karina Halle
Seek (Delirious, #0.5)

Seek (Delirious 0.5)

by Clarissa Wild
Spark, The Box Series
by  Jennifer Ryder

Freebie
Derailed (Clayton Falls, #1)

Derailed (Clayton Falls #1)

by 

For Review
Ripped (Real, #5)

Ripped (Real #5)

by 

There are still some giveaways running… Click on the links at the top/right of the blog to enter!

What do you did you get up to last week? Pick up any goodies? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Week!!


30 comments:

  1. I want a hot Aussie FOR Christmas. Almost the same thing. :) Yay ... Love, in English! I love that book mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul :) I haven't read any of them but they look like ones I would enjoy. I hope you enjoy them all!

    My StS
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. sound like you are going to have a great week ahead of you :) good luck, hope you will enjoy every minutes of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started the Christmas presents too, so I won't have to run while the final preparations. A hot Christmas sounds good, I've never experienced one ever lol ! Have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We tend to seek warmer weather for Christmas (we're from Canada), because I miss having warm temperatures during the holidays. It is an odd thing, Christmas being in the summer, but I'd love to go to Down Under for the holidays once in my lifetime. ;D


    Enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, you're already getting ready for Christmas, even if you still have over a month??? I haven't even started to think about things, and I'm trying to get the kids to agree that we don't need presents this year *grins* it's not going over all that well.
    You got some great books this week! I really want to read Love in English, but I was too late to get it for $0.99, and because I have so many books on my kindle already.
    Have a great week, Naomi! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica @ a GREAT readNovember 17, 2014 at 6:53 AM

    Oh nice! I love Christmas time! We're putting up our decorations this weekend as well! All that's left is the tree to decorate! Hope you enjoy all your new lovely reads! They're all new to me, so can't say if I heard good things or better! ;)

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL a hot Christmas. I know those well being from Florida. It's almost weird to have cold ones now that I live in NC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Derailed sounds great, hope you enjoy and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Love in English too, I hope it blows me away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christmas? You are way a head of me. We're thinking of staying home too this year. So much to organize and only 6 weeks left to do it in. Gahh!!

    Nice haul! I picked up Derailed a few weeks back. Haven't had a chance to read it yet though. Wonder which one of us will get to it first.

    My StS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bea @ Bea's Book NookNovember 17, 2014 at 1:11 PM

    So many bloggers prepping for Christmas. I feel like a slacker!

    Have fun reading your new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got

    Love, in English as well, cannot wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! I can't imagine a cold one!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sure I will! Looking forward to them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, it usually is fun having warm temps! Get to play with all the new stuff outside.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is nice, depending on where you are. It gets pretty dry where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am trying!! lol I want to get all the good things before they're gone!!
    I have too many still, but I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I enjoy it too.... I go crazy getting the kids stuff!
    Thanks Jessica, I'm sure I will!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hehe! Well, i can't imagaine a White Christmas. I suppose it is why I don't get into the Christmas books.... seems weird to me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. We will stay home for a few days before heading off. And yes, not long now!

    I am sure it will be a while before I get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha!! It happens. You will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad you had such a good week, my dear. Um, do you think you could help me get so organized?!? I'd love to be scheduled out like you are...and to have my email inbox cleared out. :) Your haul looks pretty amazing, too. I really must read Katy Evans! Hope this week is going fabulously!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am pretty busy this week still. All caught up on comments (almost). I hate letting things build up so much.
    You need to read Katy Evans! AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh. Jessica loves the Real series. Are you enjoying it?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I do love it! I am reading Ripped right now!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)