Waiting On Wednesday # 74 – Of Darkness and Crowns and Tattoo Thief #2: Tyler & Stella


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Of Darkness and Crowns
Of Darkness and Crowns (Goddess Wars, #2)Author: Trisha Wolfe
Series: Goddess Wars #2
Genre: YA Fantasy
Expected Publication: February 10th 2014







The moon goddess has taken up residency within Prince Caben, darkening his mind and soul. Now he hunts the very women he sacrificed his life to save, his conflicting desires for love and power raging a battle within him. Kaliope possesses the key to setting Bale free, and Caben will stop at nothing to see his goddess restored. Even if that means destroying the kingdom he’s sworn to protect, and the infuriating woman who torments his thoughts.

Kaliope, now the leader to the newly formed Nactue Guard, has vowed to save Caben. But with a traitor lurking among her people, and powers she’s unable to fully control, Kaliope’s mission becomes shrouded with doubt. Her new role as watcher over Caben’s kingdom brings a burden she’s unable to bear alone, and appointing the right person in charge of the prince’s affairs has turned a kingdom against the Nactue leader. Saving her stubborn, willful prince from the darkness overtaking him will be the battle of her life, and she needs people she can trust by her side. But bad blood between members of the Nactue obscure Kaliope’s journey, while her feelings for Caben cloud her judgment.

When the time comes to do what she must to destroy the goddess of chaos, will she be able to if it means losing Caben forever?

Book two of the Goddess Wars is told in dual point of view from Kaliope and Caben. New Adult Dark Fantasy, intended for readers 17 years of age and older.

Tyler & Stella
Tyler & Stella (Tattoo Thief, #2)Author: Heidi Joy Tretheway
Series: Tattoo Thief #2
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: February 20th 2014







Stella Ramsey always says bad boys can’t break your heart. They don’t call, don’t cuddle and don’t send flowers—but what do you expect? For Stella, no strings means no regrets.

When the biggest story of her fledgling career as a music journalist nearly ruins her relationship with her best friend, Stella has one chance to redeem herself. Tyler Walsh could be that chance.

Stella promises the bassist for the rock band Tattoo Thief anything in exchange for behind-the-scenes access. But Tyler doesn't want anything. He wants everything—and that’s more than Stella is prepared to give.

When Tyler's explosive secret thrusts Stella into the media spotlight, she must choose between the selling the story and telling the truth—and exposing the truth about herself as well.

Tyler & Stella (Tattoo Thief #2) is a sizzling story of lust, lies, and sacrifice, revealing how much love can forgive.




What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!



18 comments:

  1. I really love both covers!! XD And they both sound really good! Great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Magen!! I really approve of the second book.. Tattoo Thief... Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trisha Wolfe's cover is awesome! Sounds like a good read :) She has a nice writing style so maybe I will check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica @ a GREAT readFebruary 5, 2014 at 10:42 PM

    OOh nice picks! Haven't heard of these two but hope you absolutely love them!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Trisha soooo sooo much, I am super excited too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok- I'm loving the sounds of Tattoo Thief! I guess I need to go look up the first one. You've always got your eyes on books I haven't even heard of that sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These both look good Naomi and I love how different they both are :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reviews from a BookwormFebruary 6, 2014 at 8:46 AM

    Nice picks! Both are new to me, love the look of Tattoo Thief and may have to hunt down book one. Thanks for sharing :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope so too... I want them, like, yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Snickers* I know what you mean.... I need to read the first one I think!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Kimberly... I try to pick from different sides of the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know!! I am going to do the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks!! I can't wait to read them!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)