Teaser Tuesday #78 – Collaboration by Michelle Lynn and Nevaeh Lee

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Collaboration
Michelle Lynn and Nevaeh Lee
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Published: January 26th 2014
Collaboration
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and had to share a sweet tease today!


“I missed those sweet lips,” he says. 

“It’s only been…what, two hours since we finally went to sleep?” I joke, turning around to face the sink again. He quickly turns me back around with a firm hand on my waist. 

“I miss them the second they leave mine,” he tells me with his characteristic wink.

~ Kindle Arc Loc 2105

My review will be up later today and I will share a hotter tease in my Swoon Thursday post!!
This is not your typical rock star romance. For one, the “rock star” is a rapper. And not just any rapper. Trace is the hottest ticket in the music industry right now, regardless of which definition of ‘hot’ you choose.

Taryn Starr is not the girl-next-door who unknowingly meets a celebrity. Known as “America’s Sweetheart,” the reigning country music princess and world-renowned superstar knows exactly who Trace is…or does she?

Their worlds collide when the musicians whose paths were never destined to cross are forced by their joint record label to collaborate on a song. The sparks fly and ignite a fire that blazes hotter with every minute they spend together—for better or worse. One thing’s for certain, the two media magnets can’t deny their explosive chemistry, but will life in the spotlight ultimately bring Trace and Taryn together or force them apart?

***This contemporary romance new adult novel is for mature audiences. The language alone would make a sailor blush (the guy’s a rapper, remember?) so 18+ only, please.***


To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

21 comments:

  1. A tease, review, and swoon? You are totally my favorite! Thanks, Naomi, and I'll definitely be back to see what you thought and what had you swooning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! I really love this teaser and I'm curious about the book!
    Thanks for sharing, Naomi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a very great read, and the teaser is totally sweet. Can't wait for the Swoon on Thursday. You are swooning over this, right? RIGHT?
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica @ a GREAT readFebruary 11, 2014 at 10:41 PM

    Oh nice tease! Very swoon worthy!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh! Very romatic! Here's my teaser:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/02/teaser-tuesday-21114.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tease!! I'll have to check this book out! http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/02/teaser-tuesday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsFebruary 12, 2014 at 2:47 AM

    Awh, this one sounds fun. ;)

    Here's
    mine


    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the best picks! Great tease and I'm now looking forward to Swoon THursday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just couldn't help it! It needed to be shared twice!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a great book! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a fun read! I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am totally swooning over this book, Caro!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was definitely swoon worthy! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you do! It was a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe!! This was a fun book... plenty of swoon moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a sweet tease.
    Thanks for sharing it.

    You can find mine @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)