Swoon Thursday #79 – Collaboration by Michelle Lynn and Nevaeh Lee

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
Collaboration
Michelle Lynn and Nevaeh Lee
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Published: January 26th 2014
Collaboration
There are SO MANY sweet Swoon moments in Collaboration, but this one just shows the chemistry that Taryn and Trace have *sigh*


The sheet slowly starts to descend as our hands and legs move around each other’s bodies. Trace’s long fingers spread through my curls as his lips tentatively linger above mine. He gently pulls my lower lip between his teeth and then kisses it tenderly, while reaching his hands behind my back and expertly unhooking my bra. His fingers slowly pull the straps down each of my bare arms, keeping my body firmly against his as he tosses it to the floor. Our kiss becomes more urgent and he slips his tongue in between my slightly parted lips. I open fully and my tongue quickly unites with his. As we gradually shift closer, I can’t miss the way his body responds to mine—one part of his body, in particular. I have no doubt he can feel how wet I am, since there are only a few thin pieces of material separating us.

~ Kindle Arc Loc 1443

See!! This week I also shared a TEASE from this book and my REVIEW is live if you want to see how much I enjoyed this book.
This is not your typical rock star romance. For one, the “rock star” is a rapper. And not just any rapper. Trace is the hottest ticket in the music industry right now, regardless of which definition of ‘hot’ you choose.

Taryn Starr is not the girl-next-door who unknowingly meets a celebrity. Known as “America’s Sweetheart,” the reigning country music princess and world-renowned superstar knows exactly who Trace is…or does she?

Their worlds collide when the musicians whose paths were never destined to cross are forced by their joint record label to collaborate on a song. The sparks fly and ignite a fire that blazes hotter with every minute they spend together—for better or worse. One thing’s for certain, the two media magnets can’t deny their explosive chemistry, but will life in the spotlight ultimately bring Trace and Taryn together or force them apart?

***This contemporary romance new adult novel is for mature audiences. The language alone would make a sailor blush (the guy’s a rapper, remember?) so 18+ only, please.***


Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


22 comments:

  1. Ah, this is definitely a swoon worthy moment. Great choice!

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, a swoon from Nevaeh's book! I featured the book on my blog, but I did not read or review it. I'm liking the sound of this one :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl!! It was a fantastic read!! I featured a teaser on tuesday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek a sexy and sweet swoon all in one! I love a romantic scene that can show the connection between the characters, it makes it so much more passionate!! I think I'm going to be reading this one soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy mackerel! I feel I need a cold shower now. LOL. Sexy swoon girl! Happy Valentine's Day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOT Swoon! I loved Collaboration! I agree, there were a ton of swoon worthy moments! Excellent Pick!!!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Excerpt Nomi, Love it! Makes me want to read the book, that's for sure.
    RO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm I LOVED this swoon AND this cover! Hadn't heard of this book, but I'm adding it to my TBR now! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you do! It was sooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Snickers* tell me about it! That scene was AWESOME!!
    Happy Valentines to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was one sexy swoon!! I loved that part so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha!! Thanks Lindy!! I REALLY enjoyed this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you do *wink* It was REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do that... and read it sooner, rather than later! It is really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice! This sounds good and yep swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delicious swoon! This really does sound like a great read! Gotta squeeze in it one of these days

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry I'm late to the swooning party today...snow day here! Ah, that was a good scene (and I can say that b/c my co-author wrote it, not me ;), especially since it occurred while they were filming a music video in front of dozens of people...makes it even more hot! Thanks for featuring us...you're the best! And here's My Swoon ...enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)