Swoon Thursday #78 – All the Pretty Poses by M. Leighton

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
All the Pretty Poses
Author: M. Leighton
Series: Pretty #2
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: January 26th 2014
All the Pretty Poses (Pretty, #2)
There are lots of great teasers from this book... and I found it difficult to pick one, but here you go!!


“I’ve never forgotten you, Kennedy. I’ve never stopped thinking about you, about us. I want you. And you know that. I promise you,” he says, dipping his head to kiss my chin, “that I’ll make you want to come to me.” He flexes his hips as though thrusting into me even though there are clothes between us. “Just don’t fight it too long.” 

Straightening his arms to lift his weight off me, Reese brushes his lips once over mine and once over my still-aching nipple. Then, easing off the bed, he walks across the floor and right out the door, closing it gently behind him.

~ Kindle Arc Loc 1312

Oh my... Reese is so HAWT!!

He never wanted to be a hero…until she needed him to be.

Strength…
It took Kennedy Moore years to put her life back together after Reese Spencer shattered it. But she did. Now, years later, strong and independent, she is in pursuit of a single dream—to dance with the Altman American Dance Theater. Unfortunately, Kennedy is learning that a girl from nowhere with no money and no contacts might never be able to reach her goal.

That is, until Reese reappears, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that Kennedy just can’t refuse. In exchange for working on his yacht for a few short weeks, he’ll get her an audition with the famous dance troupe. All Kennedy has to do is keep her head down, work hard and resist Reese. That sounds easy enough, right?

Weakness…
Reese doesn’t want to make it easy for Kennedy. Seeing her again has started a fire in his blood—an unwelcome one. It took him years to forget about her before, so this time he has a plan. It’s simple: Get Kennedy on his yacht, seduce her, get her out of his system, move on with his life. That sounds easy enough, right?

But the one thing Reese didn’t plan for was Kennedy herself—a girl so strong yet so broken, she makes him want to rescue her, to take care of her. To save her. Even if he has to save her from himself.

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


26 comments:

  1. Sounds really good! I am loving M. Leighton lately. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killing me with this book! I WANT it. I don't know if I realized it was a series or not though... hmm I better go make sure I checked out #1. This one will be happening soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's sweet and hot at the same time! I did not read the first book, but I know how popular Michelle Leighton is. Glad to hear that this one is pretty great! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She certainly is popular, she pumps out the best stories!!


    And that is really weird as posting together! Have a fab Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure know how to pick the swoon worthy ones Naomi. But I am kind of disappointed that he got up and left. I get the feeling though, that she won't be fighting 'it' too long.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah why did she let him leave?!!! I've seen a couple of swoony scenes from this one and it sounds HAWT!!! SWOOOOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *fans self* That is a great swoony moment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't fight it for too long, eh? Oh, Reese. Are you challenging me? Hee hee. I think you are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Christy! It's fun picking them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe.... it is an awesome series.. you would love it... hawt!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh no she won't be!! She will try very hard though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It certainly is HAWT!! I do enjoy Michelle's books! She is a swoon champ!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe... I thought so myself *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anytime Caro!! Michelle knows how to write them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha!! Yeah, me too. Would've caved for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh... he sure is!! But so worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I can't wait to read these! Everyone is loving Reese! Awesome swoon Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh I loved me some Reese! This was such a wonderful story. Great swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! I just downloaded a sample. This sounds like a good read.

    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hehehe!! And I soon saw why *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  21. It was!! I'm looking forward to Sig though!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What's will all the swoon twins today? ^^ And I sure like the sound of that, it's awefully hot. Thanks for swooning over it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Holy wow. That was epic. I would be like "baby come back!" Wow! If I ever had a guy say that to me he would NOT be leaving my bed for a loong time. So sweet and swoon worthy. Loving it! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)