Review ~ Suddenly Forbidden Ella Fields

Suddenly Forbidden (Gray Springs University, #1)Suddenly Forbidden by Ella Fields
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Suddenly Forbidden was a good introduction to the world, the characters and the series. The beginning was insightful and it was interesting to see both Daisy and Quinn’s past and to see the connection they both shared. It was sad to see them part ways and to see how they struggled to find their way.

In the present it was hard, both Daisy and Quinn had some complications to overcome and some difficult choices to be made. There was a moment that I was unhappy with, but it was part of their story. I enjoyed meeting the secondary characters and the impact they had on Daisy and Quinn. I look forward to their stories in this series.

Title: Suddenly Forbidden
Author: Ella Fields
Series: Gray Springs University #1
Genre: New Adult Romance
Published: January 24, 2018

I thought he'd always be mine,
even when I was forced to say goodbye.

We were never meant to let go,
but it happened anyway.
Too bad I didn’t know someone was waiting to take my place, or I would've held on a lot tighter.

Two years later, we were exactly where we'd always planned to be.
I'd kept my promise.
He'd forgotten all about his.
Not only had he moved on, but the person he'd moved on with was my best friend, leaving me to begin college with a broken heart.

I guess this is the part where I’m supposed to tell you some other guy stepped in, repaired my shattered pieces, and made me smile again.

This isn't that kind of story.

My heart might have been broken,
but it refused to fall out of love.

WARNING: this book contains cheating.

Each book in the Gray Springs world can be read as a standalone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)