Review ~ I Pucking Love You by Pippa Grant

I Pucking Love You (The Copper Valley Thrusters #5)I Pucking Love You by Pippa Grant
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I Pucking Love You was a fun and quirky read. Muffy was such an interesting character and her antics made me laugh. I really liked Tyler, he was just the guy that Muffy needed as her fake date. He wanted to be there for Muffy and wanted to rekindle the moment that they had before.

This was the 5th book in The Copper Valley Thrusters series, and although it was a good read I would've enjoyed it more if I had read the other books. The other stories would've fleshed this read out better for me. It was still a good read and only made me want more!


Title: I Pucking Love You
Author: Pippa Grant
Series: The Copper Valley Thrusters #5
Genre: Sports Romance
Published: April 8, 2021

A hockey/fake date/not-quite-a-virgin very wrong romantic comedy

You know those stories where an adorably misunderstood clumsy girl needs a fake date to a wedding so she asks her brother’s best friend and they accidentally fall in love?

I wish that was the kind of life I lead, but it’s not.

I don’t need a date to a wedding. I need a date to a funeral.
Clumsy sometimes fits, but then, that’s true for all of us, right? But adorable? No. Misunderstood? Nope again. I’m just your average girl, standing in front of a funeral invitation, asking it to be a winning lottery ticket instead.

And I don’t have a brother, or a best friend with a brother available, which means I’m stuck with Tyler Jaeger.

Sure, he’s a professional hockey player who also knows advanced calculus, but let’s say we’re not compatible and leave it at that. I should know. I am a matchmaker.

Not a very good one, but that’s beside the point.

I know a mismatch when I see one.

Still, Tyler’s what I’ve got, and I am not going to this funeral solo, so he’s what I’ll take.

After all—what could go wrong at a funeral?

I Pucking Love You is a hilariously wrong romantic comedy about the world’s worst matchmaker, a hockey player with a problem he doesn’t want to talk about, and an awkward date-of-convenience that everyone would prefer to forget. It comes complete with a cat working his way through his nine lives, all the sexy times, fish and chips, and a swoony happily-ever-after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)