Review ~ Bloodstained Beauty by Ella Fields

Bloodstained BeautyBloodstained Beauty by Ella Fields
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was swept away with this read! I was on edge the whole time, knowing there was going to be a twist, and wondering how it would all unfold. And boy... were there twists! I liked getting to know Jemima and seeing her be a strong and confident woman when betrayed. I was curious about both men in her life and how they would win her heart. It was interesting to see how open minded she was and how she reacted when she got to know the truth.

This read was quite the page turner and I enjoyed all aspects of it. It had twists and turns, suspense and intensity and sweet moments that I love! It was a fantastic read that I enjoyed until that final page!!


Title: Bloodstained Beauty
Author: Ella Fields
Genre: Dark Romantic Suspense
Published: November 5, 2018

Fresh out of college and headed straight for my dream job, I didn’t think things could get any better.
Then I met my dream man.

In an instant, my happy ever after had begun.
The life I’d stumbled into was beautiful, and the man I loved was perfect.
But perfection comes at a cost, and I’d slumbered through all the alarms.

Then I met my nightmare.
The man whose bright eyes held untamed darkness.
The man who disarmed me with his peculiar behavior.
The man whose cold, merciless hands shook me awake.
In an instant, questions started to dismantle my happy ever after.

But whoever said the truth would set you free was wrong.
It wasn’t going to repair the cracks in my naive heart.
It wasn’t going to caress my face with comforting hands and reassure me it was all just a dream.
No, the truth shoved me down a rabbit hole, and I landed in the lair of a real-life monster.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)