Review ~ Lie to Me by Molly McAdams

Lie to MeLie to Me by Molly McAdams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Life wasn’t easy for Emma and she was so closed off due to her upbringing and the recent incident that led her back to Grandmother. I liked the way Reed pushed her bit by bit, getting under her skin and getting her to open up. I liked the small community and Reeds closest friends, how they were like family. I felt some parts were rushed, and I was confused by one moment in particular. But overall it was quite the enjoyable read.



Title: Lie to Me
Author: Molly McAdams
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: April 23, 2021

If my childhood taught me anything, it was to survive.
Now I have a deep-rooted mistrust of people and a wall of steel and ice surrounding my heart.

So, when Reed Ryan steps into my life, I know I need to keep him far away.
He’s everything I grew up hating. Fighting. Fleeing.
Devastatingly handsome, he looks like a drunken regret and has heartbreak written over every inch of his body—literally. He’s the quintessential bad boy . . . and he’s a cop.

But the man is my undoing.
When I push, he stands firm.
When I fight, he battles for us.
When he touches me, my traitorous body and heart respond.

Little does Reed know, every lie I feed him is laced with truth.
I have demons that refuse to let me go. Now one of them is threatening to destroy us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)