Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 188 ~ Sick...

This week I've been sick! I've got a cold and a husky throat... I've felt ok, mostly, just needed time for myself to try and get better. So I've done some reading but very little blogging this week, and no playing on Facebook!

My eldest two kids competed in their regional cross country and finished 1st and 22nd. We are proad of both of them, but was very surprised as to how well Jordan did... 1st! So we'll be off to Melbourne next!


Hubby and I hit the shops this week and look what I got!
I will open it over the weekend and have a good play with it, then bring you a pic of it out of the box!
Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Last Kiss by Laurelin Paige ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #197 – Man Candy / Mr. Romantic
Dirty Shame by Tess Oliver ~ Review & Quote-tastic 
Bound to Serve by Julie Castle ~ Excerpt & Giveaway
The Trouble with Goodbye by Sarra Cannon ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Wed to the Bad Boy by Kaylee Song ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #198
Mr. Romantic by J.A. Huss ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
HARTSTRINGS by L.L. Collins ~ Excerpt
I finished my audible read this week, and decided to give a new author a try.
Easy Love (Boudreaux, #1)
Easy Love (Boudreaux #1)
by Kristen Proby 



Mr. Romantic (Mister, #2)Till There Was You
Mr. Romantic (Mister #2)
by J.A. Huss
Till There Was You
by Lilliana Anderson & Wade Anderson

Thank you to the great people at Simon & Schuster Aus for this little gift! 

Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach #13)
by Abbi Glines

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)