Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up #48


Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. I’ll share news, post a recap of the past week and tell you what will be happening on my blog in the week ahead. I will also tell you about the books and goodies that I have managed to pick up.
I have been a little busy this week. It started with doing a Beta job for Trisha Wolfe for her new book The Darkest Part. Then my Bloggiversary ended. And I have had to catch up on posts and read a couple of books. I have been busy with some things for the kids for school too. Really, I don’t know where I find time to read!! 

I also did my usual Meme’s that I participate in Teaser Tuesdays, Waiting On Wednesday, Swoon Thursday and Feature & Follow Friday.



Review/Giveaway ~ Interchangeable by Kim Carmichael
Review ~ Frigid by J. Lynn (Jennifer Armentrout)
Spotlight ~ Ancient Blood From Brian McKinley
Review ~ Lick by Kylie Scott
Review ~ A Shade of Blood by Bella Forrest



Amazon Freebie
I noticed this one was free for a couple of days last week and as I just finished book 1 I just had to snap it up!! 
Come What May

(Heartbeat #2)

by 


Netgalley

Out of Play

by Jolene Perry

There are still some giveaways running… Click on the links at the top of the blog to enter!

What do you did you get up to last week? Pick up any goodies? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Week!!



27 comments:

  1. Bea @ Bea's Book NookAugust 4, 2013 at 1:17 PM

    Some weeks it's very hard to find time to read. Did you like The Bet? Rachel is a sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of Play is freaking amazing! I just posted my review of it yesterday. I hope you love it too :D

    Looking forward to your review of Frigid, since I loved it so much :)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade InkScratchersAugust 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM

    I got Out Of Play as well :) Must read it really soon since I've heard AMAZING things :) ENjoy!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about finding time to read. Some days I have lots while others I have zilch. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like you had a great week! Hopefully things will settle down when the kids get back to school and such.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it hard to believe that school is going to start already. Enjoy the the new books.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of Play looks good, and someone said they were getting tired of the almost smooching on the book covers of late..me I say NEVER! LOL Have a wonderful week my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Out of Play looks good, hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got lots of great reviews up last week. Hope you have a great week this week too! :D

    I too, have a Sunday Post up. :)

    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/08/sunday-post-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great week, and enjoy your reads!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did like it, a bit corny, but fun and steamy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Squee!! I'm glad I picked it up then!! And Frigid was great too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know!! Everyone is raving about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, exactly how I feel!! lol Hopefully I'll get lots done this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Being in Aus, kids are back at school, but still.... time just disappears!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I say Never too!! Bring on more smooching!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope so too.... looking forward to it actually!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It seems that I am always busy with reviews lately!! Such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't worry, once life settles down a bit you'll find more time to read. :D thanks for stopping by my blog! You had a great haul this week enjoy

    Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kristin@Blood, Sweat and BooksAugust 6, 2013 at 12:34 AM

    Sounds like you had a good week despite it being a bit hectic. Can't wait to see your review for Frigid. Thanks for stopping by My Weekly Wrap Up and sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That would be great!! To get the second book free write after you read the first. Congrats on your find! I hope you like all your books this week Naomi :D
    Thanks for stopping by my StS

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope so!! Seems like I'm always behind!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. *Sigh* Frigid was a great read, but I love all things JLA!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know!! I am so lucky!! I just need to find time to fit them all in!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, I know *exactly* how you feel. It's the sad state of the book blogger!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)