Swoon Thursday #56 – The Vincent Boys By Abbi Glines

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
The Vincent Boys
By Abbi Glines
The Vincent Boys #1
Published  November 2012 by Hot Key Books (first published October 12th 2011)
Guess who met Beau Vincent during the week!! Hot Damn!! 
“Touch me,” she whispered. The fact she was Sawyer’s girl no longer seemed to matter. I couldn’t tell her no. Hell, I couldn’t tell myself no.

I traced a line from her collar bone to the top of her cleavage. She gasped loudly and sank down in my lap applying pressure to my c*ck. She was going to send me into a crazed frenzy if she kept it up. As if she could read my thoughts and she wanted to test me she wiggled her ass in my lap.

“Ah damn,” I moaned before grabbing her face and pulling her mouth to mine.

The moment my mouth touched hers my world started spinning beneath me. I couldn’t get enough. I had her bra off and my hands full within minutes. The loud moan of pleasure that escaped from her mouth almost sent me over the edge.

Paperback Pg 67-68
 

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


26 comments:

  1. HAWT! Thanks for stepping by and sharing this. I haven't had anything by Abbi Glines yet, but several titles of hers are on my tbr. Have to get around to one, obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that a hot little swoon moment there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it?? Beau is such a great guy! He tries his hardest not to fall for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first Abbi book, I will definitely be getting more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was the first Abbi Glines book I read - before it was picked up and re-published. I remember that scene in particular quite well!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swoons don't get much better than Abbi Glines, right? *sigh*

    MY SWOONS

    Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you like Beau, you have GOT to meet Abbi's Rush (Too Far series)! He'll provide you with enough swoons to last a month...or more ;o). And then Woods from Twisted Perfection. Yup, she can definitely bring the steam! Okay, now for

    My Swoon @ Nevaeh's New Adult Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo, HOT, girl! Awesome swoonage!

    http://kelseyketch.com/2013/08/22/swoon-thursday-the-weight-of-souls-by-bryony-pearce-and-daughter-of-isis-by-kelsey-ketch/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindy@ A Bookish EscapeAugust 23, 2013 at 7:45 AM

    Oh yeah! I remember Beau! Whew, hot Swoon Girlie! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you finally got to meet Beau. He is one hot guy. Hope you're moving onto the Vincent Brothers. :D

    No swoon for me this week :(

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to admit, I was not a fan of this one. But Vincent Brothers rocked my world. Good teaser though!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's definitely a yummy one!

    Thanks for visiting My Swoon

    Valerie

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super hot scene! I need to get on reading this series!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I so need to read this already!!!! I love that cover too! Is it a new one?!


    Sorry so late in responding back! Great swoon Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, it's my first..... And I know I won't be stopping with this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. RIGHT Faith..... She rocks at it, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh.... I want to, don't worry!! Will have to work on the library I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmmmmm .... I won't be forgetting him any time soon I think!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will..... just not yet, so much on my plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm looking forward to the next one.... Yeah, the cheating bit kinda got me...

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is, most definitely.... and only got better!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is pretty good series, so far!! Looking forward to more!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Different cover here in AUS.... there are a few different ones...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this book! Beau Vincent is fantastic. Cant wait to read The Vincent Brothers!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  25. I will read it soon I think.... books have to go back to the library!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)