Swoon Thursday #55 – The Liberator By Victoria Scott

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
The Liberator
By Victoria Scott
Dante Walker #2
Expected publication -August 27th 2013

Oh man!! I really LOVE Dante.... He is the perfect bad boy, but has his sweet moments! There is so much of this I wanted to put in today... But I have saved some for my book-boyfriend post for Saturday! You guys are going to love this book if you enjoyed The Collector!
Screw it all.

I kiss her.

Her lips move against mine, hesitantly at first, then with hunger. My heart hammers when I grasp that she’s not going to pull away this time. I place both hands around her waist and pull her closer. I lose myself in the taste of her lips. Her hair spills over her shoulder, and I breathe in the sweet blossom smell as I trail kisses down her neck. Charlie circles her arms around my neck and leans into me as a fire builds in the pit of my stomach. I feel her fingers digging into my back, and a low moan escapes my mouth as she brushes her hands over my chest, my hips, and just below the waistband of my jeans. Every place she touches me—every place where my lips touch her skin—bursts alive. My hands move up her waist to the top of her back. I press nearer so that I can almost sense our hearts beating in time.

Kindle Arc Pg 143

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


24 comments:

  1. Dang! You always seem to be a book ahead of me. Just put The Collector on hold at the local library. So glad you liked Liberator. Love your sexy swoon.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe!! Dante rocks! This book doesn't come out until the end of the month too.... So good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Ah, Dante. :) I recently bought The Collector--I think I'm the last person on earth to read it..lol. I can't wait to get up and close.
    Here is mine:
    http://cecereadandwrite.blogspot.co.at/2013/08/swoon-thursday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not the last! Don't worry!! I'm sure you will love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I still need to read The Collector. I was so excited for it too, but then I just kept getting distracted. Hopefully I can read it soon, I am loving this swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the first two lines - great male POV! :-)

    MY SWOONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for The Liberator! I enjoyed that book. The swoons got better and better in this book! Can't wait to see what the next book has for us ;)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dante and Charlie kissing.... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Minds think alike!!! I had so much trouble picking my swoon, because this book was full of them! I can't wait for the next book in the series!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog :)


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't even read the first book yet, but I've heard good things about it. I must read it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's a sexy kiss alright! I love that she's digging her nails into his back lol! I really need to check this series out :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVED this scene! Such a great choice!


    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is a great swoon.... He is all sorts of naughty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. And he is an awesome head to get into!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me too!! I want more already!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. And Dante is some expert, he can come over whenever he likes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know what you mean!! But I didn't want to give too much away! I want more now!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is a great series, from a male POV, I am enjoying it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is the perfect male package, I tell you!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. There were a few nice scenes, this was a fav of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhh Dante <3

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)