Swoon Thursday #57 – Breaking Nova By Jessica Sorensen

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
Breaking Nova
By Jessica Sorensen
Nova #1
Expected publication: September 3rd 2013
I read this book during the week and it is a great emotional read. It is the first in the series and far from over! I cannot wait to see what happens next! Review on the blog 4th September!
“Nova,” he says in a strained voice. “Can… would it be okay if I kiss you?”

I’m not sure if he’s in the same place as I was the last time I asked him that. Either way, I elongate my body and arch my back, so I can reach his lips with mine.

Do I want this?

I brush them softly across his, closing my eyes as his breath eases out and he starts kissing me again with so much fervor I nearly melt. His body ends up on top of mine, and my hands are on his chest, feeling the outlines of his muscles as I drown in his body heat.

Kindle Arc Loc 2619
Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


28 comments:

  1. Drowning in body heat. I like that. I'm looking forward to reading your review on this one.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right!! Sounds like things are steaming up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I wanted this book so much! I'm glad you got to read it and liked it! Great swoon Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this week. I have to this read. Look forward to trying this author.

    Mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a awesome swoon moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, look at you with the hot new ARC! ;o) I love Jessica's Sorenson's writing so I'm sure this one will be amazing as well...can't wait! Anyway, mine's not too shabby either; hope you like it!

    Nevaeh's Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOT! This a great swoon, cant wait to add it to my list. Great pick.



    Check out My Swoon Thursday

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have got to read this book! That swoon was so so so awesome. Thank you for sharing it,

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww ... I love how unbelievably cute and sweet and shy he is in that first quote :-)

    MY SWOONS

    Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sexual tension...Hot! I love how his voice is strained. I got this one from NetGalley and am so excited to read it! Great Swoon Naomi!



    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo, a Jessica Sorensen novel! I haven't read any of her books, but I recently saw Breaking Nova available for request! I didn't request it though :o GIRL, YES YOU DO WANT THAT! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've already heard so many great things about this! I can't wait to read it! Love the swoon!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  14. This goes so well with our theme this week! I love the swoons where the character is so tempted yet so uncertain. :)

    http://kelseyketch.com/2013/08/29/swoon-thursday-blurred-by-tara-fuller/

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was a bit of a heart breaking read, I tell you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed it.... far from over though

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was, huh?? There were a few nice ones... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know!! Not very often I read something early!! lol I like Jessica's writing too

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks!! Hope you get to read it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You must read it! It was fun and sad too!! I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, she sure is!! She is very hesitant! But I love Nova!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have read a couple now, I really enjoy her writing!! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  23. *Sigh* It is really good! It sure is emotional though!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It was a lucky pick, huh?? It is a great read, and I wan to continue the story now!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  25. I know, right!! I hope you like it! Get the tissues ready!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)