Teaser Tuesdays #55 – Come What May By Faith Sullivan

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Come What May
By Faith Sullivan
Heartbeat #2
Published  May 29th 2013
This week I have a bit of a funny tease, and it got me thinking, I wonder if all guys think this way when they are getting a HAIRCUT! Lol
Simone quickly caresses the side of my face before turning on the blow dryer. She’s really enjoying this. She must be a handful in bed if she’s this playful on the job. I look up at her through my eyelashes and she grabs a handful of my hair, pulling it hard. So she likes it rough, does she? I smirk crosses my face as she tousles my hair in front of my eyes, blocking my vision. I haven’t laid a hand on her—but this foreplay or whatever it is—is driving me insane.

Kindle Loc 1385


To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

16 comments:

  1. Is she just doing his hair and he thinks it's foreplay? Lol

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she is driving him insane. Thanks for sharing.

    My TT
    @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I'll have to check out the book, hope it's good! here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What...LOL and LOL again! *Sigh, guys*
    Great teaser, Naomi! :)

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica@a GREAT readAugust 20, 2013 at 8:45 PM

    And this is a haircut?! Awesome tease! Wonder what Simone is thinking though in comparison! :)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol...interesting teaser! I have heard that most men prefer women to cut their hair!

    Here's my Teaser!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. Franny @ Mind ReaderAugust 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM

    Oohhh! This is really fun! I can really speak for men, though. I'm fine with whoever cuts my hair, as long as they know what they're doing, ha. Yes, I am very fussy about my hair. Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe!! Hmmm... he has a wild imagination!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has been a fun series so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Snickers* I know right!! I just had to share it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup.... but there maybe another girl sitting there patiently too.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks!! Thought it would be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe..... I wonder why?? Now we know, we'll have to send them to guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope it's not like this for all men!! But who knows, right?? My friend cuts mine, I'm too lazy to get anyone else to do it! Saves on coin too ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)