Review ~ Say You Swear by Meagan Brandy

Say You SwearSay You Swear by Meagan Brandy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wowzers! This book began really sweet, watching 5 friends who are basically family holiday on their own together before starting college. You can see that Ari is trying to figure herself out as an adult, and is unsure of her long time crush Chase. When Noah comes on the scene, you could see that he would mend her heart and I could see that they were falling for one another. She was able to let go and find her feet.

Noah was amazing! He was sweet, kind and thoughtful. I loved the relationship he had with his mother and how patient he was with Ari. He would do anything for those he cared about. This book is a bit of a long read and had a few heartbreaking twists that kept me hooked. It wasn’t an easy ride for Noah and Ari, as they worked through their feelings and tried not to scare the other person away. This read brought the tears and emotion! I will definitely pick up another read by Meagan Brandy, that's for sure!

Title: Say You Swear
Author: Meagan Brandy
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: February 16, 2022

For years, I’ve dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant.
It didn’t matter how wild I allowed my imagination to run, it always led me to the same place in the end.

It led me to him.
My future was clear, and he was it.

Until suddenly ... he wasn’t.

Now I’m a shell of who I was, on a path too blurry to follow, and I see no way out.
No way up.

They say first loves last forever.
That’s exactly what I’m afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)