Review ~ Ravaged Throne by Nicole Fox

Ravaged Throne (Solovev Bratva, #2)Ravaged Throne by Nicole Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was excited after finishing Ravaged Crown to see whether Willow and Leo were able to work things out. I was a bit thrown by Ravaged Throne as it began eleven months after the end of the first book. I liked that Leo was determined to get Willow back, so I could see that he actually had real feelingss for Willow. I liked the change in Willow and that she was a stronger person. She was learning to keep some things to herself and didn’t let Leo back in immediately. They were definitely a stronger duo, but I felt Willow was selfish and would do things without truly thinking. As she was letting Leo in she should've confided in him a bit better and learned to trust him.

This was a good conclusion to the series. I didn't love it as much as I wanted too as I felt it was a little predictable and the characters didn't trust their instincts or each other fully. I did enjoy the way Fox built this world and will definintely dive into more of her stories in the future!
Title: Ravaged Throne
Author: Nicole Fox
Series: Solovev Bratva #2
Genre: Dark Contemporary Romance
Published: February 23, 2022

My husband doesn’t know about our son.

But that won’t be enough to keep him safe. Because our little baby boy is the heir to two thrones.
And there are a lot of bad men out there who want to stop him from reaching them.

So I ran into the mountains.
Into a nightmare of my own making.
I thought I’d gotten away…
But I was wrong.

Even there, in the freezing cold middle of nowhere, Leo found me.
And when he did, I lied to keep my baby safe.
But I should’ve learned a long time ago:
Leo Solovev knows everything.

Except for how this story will end.

RAVAGED THRONE is Book Two of the Solovev Bratva Duet. Make sure you’ve read the beginning of Leo and Willow’s story in Book One, RAVAGED CROWN, before beginning this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)