Review ~ Filthy Vows by Alessandra Torre

Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)Filthy Vows by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alessandra Torre is a master of filthy stories, and Filthy Vows was HAWT! I loved the way she introduced me to the characters: I got to know them through the years, what their struggles were and some of their deepest fantasies. One thing that never wavered was the love that Elle and Easten had for one another. They had strong friendship’s with Chelsea and Aaron, and Elle and Easten were able to help Aaron through a tough time.

This book was so addictive that I literally couldn’t put it down. I enjoyed getting to know all the characters and seeing friendships strengthen a long the way. I look forward to seeing how it concludes in the next book, Twisted Marriage.

Title: Filthy Vows
Author: Alessandra Torre
Series: Filthy Vows #1
Genre: Erotic Romance
Published: July 20, 2019

Would you tell your husband everything?

Every torrid thought?
Every twisted fantasy?
The forbidden images that slink into your mind in your most vulnerable moments?

I shouldn't have. I hesitated to. But I did.

And my husband? He gave them all to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)