Review ~ Ravaged Crown by Nicole Fox

Ravaged Crown (Solovev Bratva, #1)Ravaged Crown by Nicole Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wasn’t sure what to expect from Ravaged Crown, but I can tell you that it hooked me from the start. I could see there was something that Leo was hiding, and even though I figured it out before the reveal, it didn't make the read any less exciting. I didn’t like how weak Willow was at times, however I liked that she was taking the time to figure herself out, but landed herself under the thumb of another man. I didn’t like how cold Leo was toward Willow and how he forced her to do things at times. I wished he was a little more tender so that the relationship felt more believable.

This read was addictive from the beginning, and even though there were moments that I didn't like I really did enjoy it. I am definitely excited to dive into the sequel!
Title: Ravaged Crown
Author: Nicole Fox
Series: Solovev Bratva #1
Genre: Dark Contemporary Romance
Published: February 23, 2022

What would you do if you walked in on your husband cheating?
I'll tell you what I did:
Ran out the door with nothing but the clothes on my back.

A month later, I'm broke, jobless, almost homeless.
But then, while filling in as a waitress at a fancy restaurant, I trip and land in the lap of a gorgeous stranger.

One thing leads to another and we end up hooking up.
Afterwards, he leaves.
That's the end of that... right?

WRONG.

Because the next day, my temp agency sets me up for a job that seems too good to be true.
But when I arrive for the interview, my jaw drops.

It's the stranger.
Turns out he's rich. Like, very rich.
And powerful. Like, very powerful.
And here's his offer:

"Live in my house.
Be my wife.
Have my baby."

Needless to say, I start to freak out.
I stand up and stammer, "Um, I'll have to get back to you..."
And he replies:
"You're misunderstanding.
It wasn't a question.
You're not going anywhere."

RAVAGED CROWN is Book One of the Solovev Bratva duet. The story concludes in Book 2, RAVAGED THRONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)