Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 173


Since YA Bound has closed, we had no place to link our Swoon Thursday posts to, so I spoke to Trisha Wolfe and she has allowed my blog to be a central spot. So If you have a book that makes you swoon, share the quote with us and link up so we can all visit one another!

This week I managed to catch up on my emails! I now think that I am back on track and feel a little relieved, I tell you! I have been able to visit blogs and see what everyone has been up to since new years.

In my personal life, I have been selected in the B Grade squad for netball.This is a big step for me, jumping two grades! I suppose that is what happens when you make an effort!! This is the sixth year at my club, and the first time I have made an effort and started pre-season training. 
Tempting by Alex Lucian ~ Review & Quote-tastic
To the Stars by Molly McAdams ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #179 – Jockblocked / Riders
One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Steel Rush by P.T. Michelle ~ Review
The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Deathly Magic by A.L. Kessler ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #180
Cruel and Beautiful by A.M. Hargrove & Terri E. Laine ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
RoomHate by Penelope Ward ~ Spotlight
My awesome friend Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee gifted me the omnibus set of the Junco series! Thank you girl!! 
Clutch / Fledge / Flight (I Am Just Junco, #1-3)
 Clutch / Fledge / Flight (I Am Just Junco #1-3)
by J.A. Huss



Falling into You (Falling, #1)Delicate Ink (Montgomery Ink, #1)
Falling into You (Falling #1)
by Jasinda Wilder
Delicate Ink (Montgomery Ink #1)
by Carrie Ann Ryan



Hearts in Darkness (Hearts in Darkness, #1)
Hearts in Darkness (Hearts in Darkness #1)
by Laura Kaye



Dirty (Dive Bar, #1)
Dirty (Dive Bar #1)
by Kylie Scott



Lexington and 42nd (The Off Field Series #1)
Lexington and 42nd (The Off Field Series #1)
by Kim Carmody



Simon & Schuster sent me this little surprise this week!

Sage's Eyes
by V.C. Andrews


Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)