Waiting On Wednesday # 169 – Kingpin / Options

Finally... Kingpin is definitely coming!! I want more Dornan!
I don't mind Abbi Glines, and am really intrigued by this new book of hers! 
Title: Kingpin
Author: Lili St. Germain
Series: Cartel #2
Genre: Dark Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: December 14th 2015

The second scorching novel in the USA Today bestselling Cartel trilogy from the smash-hit author Lili St Germain.

They say love conquers all.

It's a lie.

Five days a week, I dressed in smart business clothes. I painted my face, and went to work as an accountant. But nothing about my life was normal.

For eight years I had been the property of the Gypsy Brothers Motorcycle Club. I laundered their money so well they'd never let me leave. My only glimmer of light was the man I loved. The man who had saved me.

Dornan.

His love had been the only thing that kept the demons at bay. But he'd become so immersed in the cartel's brutal business that I hardly knew him anymore.

Dornan had been my salvation, but he was also my undoing.

Would he pull me down into the darkness until he destroyed me? Could I save him?

Did I even want to?

Title: Options
Author: Abbi Glines
Genre: NA Paranormal Romance
Expected Publication: December 2015

Two paths.
Two completely different roads.
Each one standing before me.
Each one holding a different destiny.

In life you're just supposed to choose one path.
In life you're not given the chance at choosing one specific future.

Until now.
Until me.

Why am I different? I don't know. But I'm going to see those roads and walk down each one. When it's over I'll know which one to choose because I'll know my - options.


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight upcoming releases that I’m eagerly anticipating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)