Waiting On Wednesday # 58 – Endless Knight By Kresley Cole


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.
Endless Knight
By Kresley Cole
The Arcana Chronicles #2
Expected Publication – October 1st 2013
This week I'm featuring another series that I have not began yet, but I sooooo want to! Better to do it now so I can read them together!!

In the second book of the Arcana Chronicles Evie has now fully come into her powers as the tarot Empress. And Jackson was there to see it all. In the aftermath of killing Arthur, the tarot Alchemist, Evie realizes that a war is brewing between the other teens that, following the apocalypse, have been given powers and its kill or be killed.

Things get even more complicated when Evie meets Death, the mysterious, sexy Endless Knight. Somehow the Empress and Death share a romantic history - one that Evie can't remember, but Death can't forget. She is drawn to the Endless Knight, but is in love with Jack. Determined to discover why she's been granted these powers, Evie struggles to accept her place in a prophecy that will either save the world, or completely destroy it.

What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


22 comments:

  1. Oh this one sounds good Naomi and I love the cover! I haven't read the series yet either, so I'll have to go back and find #1. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first one a while ago but it was really good. Nice choice and thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW .

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a cool series! Might have to check it out. =)

    My WoW

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like such a great series, :) Great pick.

    My WoW :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had a chance to read this series yet, but it sounds really good! Great WoW pick!

    Here's my WoW Post!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kresley Cole's adult romances. The first YA book didn't have the greatest reviews but I'm going to give it a chance and this sequel (like you I'll try and read them together) because she's never disappointed me before. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh nice! Been seeing this one around a lot! Hope you enjoy it as well!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks really good. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I need to get started on this series, it sounds like a really good one.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristin@Blood, Sweat and BooksSeptember 26, 2013 at 5:13 AM

    While I'm still not a fan of the cover the book itself does sound really good. Nice pick this week!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really have to read this series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't started this series yet either. It sounds so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really!? I want to begin it so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. And Kresley is an awesome writer, I've read some of her other books.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks!! I need more time, so I can start it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like her adult series too, I've read a couple of them, so I wanna give this series a shot.... Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know!! We are in the same boat!! I want to start it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it does too... The guy freaks me a little ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha!! Yes, there are lots of us that want to!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)