Swoon Thursday #61 – Archangel's Storm By Nalini Singh

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
Archangel's Storm
By Nalini Singh
Guild Hunter #5
Published September 13th 2012
This week I decided to pick a swoon from and Adult Paranormal Romance series that I love. It's a little long, but I hope you like it!

Tugging back her head with the hand fisted in her hair, he forced himself to release lips swollen from kisses. “Open your eyes.” It was a harsh order.

Thick lashes rose to reveal tawny eyes hazy with passion. “I see you, Jason.”

“And what do you see?” He stroked his free hand up her side, rubbed his thumb gently back and forth over her nipple through her clothing.

Her breath caught, but she didn’t break the eye contact. “A man who is a storm, who belongs to no one and who will never be tamed. To expect otherwise would be to ask for agonizing disappointment.”

Open eyes, he thought, she had wide-open eyes. “Some might say you are attempting to seduce me in order to lead me on a leash.”

Laughter, warm and startled, spilled over the hilltop. “Only a fool would attempt to contain or direct a storm. I’m far too smart.”

He took her lips in an open-mouthed kiss in an attempt to drink of her laughter, steal some of her dazzling warmth of spirit to hoard inside him. Her nails dug into his chest through his shirt, her breast pushed into her hand, and her scent, it tangled around him in an exotic wildness.

Paperback Page 211

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


8 comments:

  1. This is another series I've always been curious about and THAT was definitely a great swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic swoon. Sounds good to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh me likey. I think I have to check this out. He sounds like the type of guy I want to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm... I love Nalini!! She rocks at Supernatural Romance!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snickers.... glad you do chick! Jason is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It didn't matter that this swoon was long. I loved every bit of it. Mine is also a bit lengthy this week. Sometimes it's hard to cut them short.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)