Teaser Tuesdays #59 – Twice Bitten By Chloe Neill

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Twice Bitten
By Chloe Neill
Chicagoland Vampires #3
Published July 6th 2010

I cannot tell you how much I am loving this series!! It is rocking my book world at the moment. I want a piece of Ethan Sullivan for sure... Check it out!
“You undo me, Merit. Wholly and completely. You don’t take me at my word. You challenge me at every opportunity. And that means when I’m with you, I am less than the head of this House . . . and I am more than the head of this House. I am a man.” He stroked my cheeks with his thumbs. “In my very, very long life, I need you more than I have ever needed anything.”

Paperback Page 119

To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

21 comments:

  1. Ethan sounds a little needy. So glad you are still enjoying this series.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite book in the series. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Snickers* You'd hope so, huh?? I like Ethan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He hasn't really had anyone before, and she keeps him at arms length... he is so sweet really!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine too!! I've read 5 so far.... looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww!!!! How romantic!!! I've heard so much about this series, I'll definitely have to check it out! Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!! You must! I love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okaaaay... Can I take him?
    I suppose this is another series I'll definitely have to read at some point, huh?

    Thanks for sharing and here's my TT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok, *swoon*

    Damn I'm gonna have to read this series, but know you are responsible for making my 300 mile TBR list even longer! ;0)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe-some! I love this series as well! Been sooo long since I read this book, but I know this is probably the moment I started to fall for Ethan as well!! It only gets better from this point!


    Although, a word of advice...make sure you have Drink Deep to read after Hard Bitten. There's quite the nasty cliffhanger there and you'll definitely want Drink Deep at the ready!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah! I think I just turned into a puddle at Chloe Neil's alter. Lol. Love this teaser!! And it's not a series I've tried yet, so that's awesome news of me. Glad this one's rockin' your book world right now. :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Swoon!!! I've only read the first book in this series but really enjoyed it. One of the many series I've begun but have yet to finish...sigh! Glad you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Teaser!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore Ethan- you are totally making me want to dive back into this series.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  14. What woman wouldn't want to hear that? Beautiful Teaser.
    My Teaser is from a YA book too - SMOKE, WINGS & STONE.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love this series! Ethan and Merit are great together.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday



    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here is mine: http://reviewbooksandmore.com/2013/09/17/tuesday-teasers-meme-91713/ or http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com/2013/09/tuesday-teasers-meme-91713.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow that is an awesome teaser! Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/09/17/teaser-tuesday-sept-17/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awe, how can Ethan go wrong with that? So heart felt. :) Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice teaser! I do need to read this series. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)